Let's watch Lords of Dogtown again (nooo, it's not just about mike angarano. haha)
You're tired.
Jaded with same old problems.But on top of that, content with your day.
And not to mention happy cos you watched an awesome movie with your buds.
And then a song comes on.
Suddenly, you're happier than ever.
Extremely happy.
Like when you get those sublime feelings.
Extremely happy.
Like when you're naturally high and in love or whatever other shit.
I'm tired.
Jaded with the same old problems.
But on top of that, content with my day. Very.
And not to mention happy cos I watched Lords of Dogtown.
And ten a song by Modest Mouse comes on.
Suddenly, I'm happier than ever. Again.
Extremely happy.
Like when I get those sublime moments.
Extremely happy.
Only I haven't been in love cos I'm a sad soul like that. (And it doesn't really matter when I come to think of it.)
Extremely happy for no reason at all.
Or maybe, because everything seems to be going right.
And there's no particular reason for them to be, really.
Or maybe, because I know that a lot of things can happen.
And out of those a lot of things, one or two will turn out to be good.
And that's all that matters really, the good stuff.
Oh, and the bad stuff too. Cos you learn loads from them.
Funny, now I seem to have forgotten how that song goes.
I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off, sometimes life's OK
I ran my mouth off a bit too much, oh what did I say?
Well you just laughed it off, it was all OK
-Float On, Modest Mouse
Jaded with same old problems.But on top of that, content with your day.
And not to mention happy cos you watched an awesome movie with your buds.
And then a song comes on.
Suddenly, you're happier than ever.
Extremely happy.
Like when you get those sublime feelings.
Extremely happy.
Like when you're naturally high and in love or whatever other shit.
I'm tired.
Jaded with the same old problems.
But on top of that, content with my day. Very.
And not to mention happy cos I watched Lords of Dogtown.
And ten a song by Modest Mouse comes on.
Suddenly, I'm happier than ever. Again.
Extremely happy.
Like when I get those sublime moments.
Extremely happy.
Only I haven't been in love cos I'm a sad soul like that. (And it doesn't really matter when I come to think of it.)
Extremely happy for no reason at all.
Or maybe, because everything seems to be going right.
And there's no particular reason for them to be, really.
Or maybe, because I know that a lot of things can happen.
And out of those a lot of things, one or two will turn out to be good.
And that's all that matters really, the good stuff.
Oh, and the bad stuff too. Cos you learn loads from them.
Funny, now I seem to have forgotten how that song goes.
I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off, sometimes life's OK
I ran my mouth off a bit too much, oh what did I say?
Well you just laughed it off, it was all OK
-Float On, Modest Mouse
1 Comments:
wish i could be happy...
Post a Comment
<< Home