8.19.2005

Woosh

I can swear I made a new post last night or this morning. And Ayisse commented something about nightclubs with bands and I said if I lived in Japan I'd beat the monotonity by going to Roponggi. Wait, maybe that was in YM.

Well, I just said something about how Jessica has finally been booted out INXS's show and how Remika's throwing a party because of that (just kidding.) And, if you haven't watched the show yet or don't remember who Pink's lead guitarist is, you probably will not understand my brewing love, I mean, fangirlness for Rafael Moreira. Talk about passionate guitar god, and not automated guitar god.

I dragged Remika all the way to SM Fairview yesterday so she can see, er, Jose. She didn't have a ride to Power-Up for PE so she decided to make up for that one meeting this week instead. So, we left UP and found out that Jose was not where he's supposed to be. Too bad. Hah. We're going back, because she needs to see him. lol That'd be next week, the day after my birthday. Hah. Yeah. Hah... tf?

The primary reason why we decided to go so far up north was because we had no other stuff to do while waiting for Diliman to show at 5pm at UPFI. (To remika it's far up north at least, because she's so far down south, to me at least... confusing? gotcha. haha)

Diliman's pretty slow during the start but the movie picks up somewhere in the middle. I have to say though that's the script's pretty good and it worded well what tragically depressing lonesomeness I'm talking about. Some sort of urban decay of the spirit when you're stuck depressed from loneliness in the city. The main realization I got out of the movie: WHo am I kidding? I don't really want to be lonely and dramatic and tragic and messed up. Well here comes in friends and colleagues and aquaintances with equally messed up lives who have nobody else to talk to but equally messed-up lonely people like me. (That is, if I do end up living in some city alone.)

So, the city I'd love to live alone in? Tokyo. So I'd beat the tragic-ness in Roponggi. Hah. I should go to Roponggi the next time I go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger