Next Destination(s)
Inspired by somebody's comment. Thank you for fueling the making of a new post. I just have to state again that I'm still a student, obviously jobless, subjected to constraints of university schedule and academic demands, and last time I checked, it's free to day dream. I understand the premature judgement may be because you haven't really read my past posts. I don't blame people for not being able to do that because I have a lot of clutter on here :D Heh. As for "going out there and doing it" I'm on to it, as you would observe if you knew me. I'm already starting. And yes, that started this summer vacation that just passed. Right now, why I can't travel yet due to school, I'm sharing day dreams of places I want to be in and some of the things I want to do. That's not even half of all the places :( Watching National Geographic, being stuck with travel channels, preparing for an anthro/archaeology career, and having quite some idle time has that effect. :D
So after Japan, where do I go?
It just so happens that I wasn't able to use my "gift points" with my grandmother. So as a sort of late high school graduation gift, I decided to use my "gift points" to go to Singapore, pull Dixi out of her probably-boring-by-that-time life, and run around. Perhaps go to Malaysia, Cambodia and/or Vietnam after. I guess given how expensive travelling is if you live in the Philippines, I'm already pretty lucky.
Next summer, I'm going to Queensland because I haven't been to that part of Australia yet. I'll be cramming that trip in the 8-day break I have between the last day of exams and the second day of registration for summer semester in uni.
The europe trip might be in the summer of 2007 but frankly, I want to do that later on. After I finish my first degree from uni, perhaps. So that'd be around 2009. I'd be 20 then and will have more time to explore as opposed to doing the Europe tour in between two academic years in uni. And a lot of people have told me that it's better to go to Europe when you're above 18. Probably 2 months of running around that continent.
I'm planning to cash in the supposed "debut party" and use it for travelling instead. So, where do I go summer of 2007 if I'm not going to Europe? How much is a mediterranean cruise? :D (I know... I know... I just have to ask my grandma, she's in the travelling industry. Travel Agency. I'm a lucky kid.) But since I feel like a cruise would be a bit limited... I'd be happy to go to Tibet and Nepal or India. By that time, I should have a free ticket from my mileage with Northwest.
And I should get a job next year. Only places I know that acceps part-timing college students are fast food chains. And jobs there are usually taken over by the older people as well. That's Philippines for you.
So after Japan, where do I go?
It just so happens that I wasn't able to use my "gift points" with my grandmother. So as a sort of late high school graduation gift, I decided to use my "gift points" to go to Singapore, pull Dixi out of her probably-boring-by-that-time life, and run around. Perhaps go to Malaysia, Cambodia and/or Vietnam after. I guess given how expensive travelling is if you live in the Philippines, I'm already pretty lucky.
Next summer, I'm going to Queensland because I haven't been to that part of Australia yet. I'll be cramming that trip in the 8-day break I have between the last day of exams and the second day of registration for summer semester in uni.
The europe trip might be in the summer of 2007 but frankly, I want to do that later on. After I finish my first degree from uni, perhaps. So that'd be around 2009. I'd be 20 then and will have more time to explore as opposed to doing the Europe tour in between two academic years in uni. And a lot of people have told me that it's better to go to Europe when you're above 18. Probably 2 months of running around that continent.
I'm planning to cash in the supposed "debut party" and use it for travelling instead. So, where do I go summer of 2007 if I'm not going to Europe? How much is a mediterranean cruise? :D (I know... I know... I just have to ask my grandma, she's in the travelling industry. Travel Agency. I'm a lucky kid.) But since I feel like a cruise would be a bit limited... I'd be happy to go to Tibet and Nepal or India. By that time, I should have a free ticket from my mileage with Northwest.
And I should get a job next year. Only places I know that acceps part-timing college students are fast food chains. And jobs there are usually taken over by the older people as well. That's Philippines for you.
2 Comments:
hey, thanks for dropping by. i will read HGTG, i HAVE to. lol. yep, its definitely that dude. the first charlie's angels tho, not demi-moore's comeback charlie's angels 2.
yes, the vocalist for rooney, altho now with that hair, he is way less cute. you got all of it right. :)
coming to malaysia, are we? cool. its so nice that asian ppl are coming to my blog now.
and yeah, i'm getting a part time job this august - semester break. good luck for that!
haha inggit ako that you travel haha.. if only i could afford it :P
Post a Comment
<< Home