My Induced Beautifully Tragic Moments
Sports Climbing was fun. I completed two walls and was about to climb my third, class was over. We had to wait for people to finish with that third wall (Samson's).
After that, went to Starbucks with Kaye. I got Earl Grey. They didn't have lemons to go with it. The lady at the counter told me there's only honey. Ngerk. I needed lemon. Thanks to Kaye I will now be addicted to Honey Dipped donuts. Kaye needed to leave so I left as well. While I was waiting in line for the FX, I noticed that the sky was darker than when we went in and it was a tad windy. I thought maybe my choice in getting a hot drink was some sort of premonition. True enough, while the FX was running down Commonwealth Avenue, it rained. Hard. Of course, my buying of hot tea didn't have anything to do with the weather but I can't stop the small smirk/smile of "triumph" inside the FX as I hung my nose over my tea. Heh. Meh.
So, Remika texts me about a certain person going all blabla over some other person. Since I felt like being tragically dramatic, and it was raining hard, I stopped by a donut store when I got to SM Fairview, bought a honey dipped donut, and refilled my cup of tea with water (since the tea was strong anyway... I'm actually on my third (12 oz) cup with just one tea bag. These Tazo tea bags are amazing.) I stared outside the window infront of me, watching the rain pour out from the heavens above and the tall swaying palm trees.
These were the songs playing in my head...
Stay Together By Suede (But I am not, I repeat... NOT, relating to the let's-sleep-together parts. Of course not.)
Bits from the song that I love:
We can be together in the nuclear sky.
We will dance in the poison rain,
We can stay a while in heaven today.
Stay together
Two hearts under the sky scrapers.
Single file in the nuclear night,
And we can feel a little closer as we tumble through the sky.
Saturday Night By Suede
Today she's been working, she's been talking,
she's been smoking, its gonna be alright
Cos tonight we'll go dancing, we'll go laughing, we'll get car sick
and it'll be okay like everyone says, it'll be alright and ever so nice
We're going out tonight, out and about tonight
Oh whatever makes her happy on a Saturday night
Oh whatever makes her happy, whatever makes it alright
Today she's been sat there, sat there in a black chair,
office furniture, but it'll be alright
Cos tonight we'll go drinking, we'll do silly things
and never let the winter in
And it'll be okay like everyone says, it'll be alright and ever so nice
We're going out tonight, out and about tonight.
Blue Light By Bloc Party
If that's way it is
Then that's the way it is
And you didn't even notice
When the sky turned blue
Hot Ride By The Prodigy (They're awesome :D I have a weird liking for their music.)
Up, up, up and away,
My beautiful, my beautiful.
(Basically the recurring lyric in the song haha.)
After that, went to Starbucks with Kaye. I got Earl Grey. They didn't have lemons to go with it. The lady at the counter told me there's only honey. Ngerk. I needed lemon. Thanks to Kaye I will now be addicted to Honey Dipped donuts. Kaye needed to leave so I left as well. While I was waiting in line for the FX, I noticed that the sky was darker than when we went in and it was a tad windy. I thought maybe my choice in getting a hot drink was some sort of premonition. True enough, while the FX was running down Commonwealth Avenue, it rained. Hard. Of course, my buying of hot tea didn't have anything to do with the weather but I can't stop the small smirk/smile of "triumph" inside the FX as I hung my nose over my tea. Heh. Meh.
So, Remika texts me about a certain person going all blabla over some other person. Since I felt like being tragically dramatic, and it was raining hard, I stopped by a donut store when I got to SM Fairview, bought a honey dipped donut, and refilled my cup of tea with water (since the tea was strong anyway... I'm actually on my third (12 oz) cup with just one tea bag. These Tazo tea bags are amazing.) I stared outside the window infront of me, watching the rain pour out from the heavens above and the tall swaying palm trees.
These were the songs playing in my head...
Bits from the song that I love:
We can be together in the nuclear sky.
We will dance in the poison rain,
We can stay a while in heaven today.
Stay together
Two hearts under the sky scrapers.
Single file in the nuclear night,
And we can feel a little closer as we tumble through the sky.
Today she's been working, she's been talking,
she's been smoking, its gonna be alright
Cos tonight we'll go dancing, we'll go laughing, we'll get car sick
and it'll be okay like everyone says, it'll be alright and ever so nice
We're going out tonight, out and about tonight
Oh whatever makes her happy on a Saturday night
Oh whatever makes her happy, whatever makes it alright
Today she's been sat there, sat there in a black chair,
office furniture, but it'll be alright
Cos tonight we'll go drinking, we'll do silly things
and never let the winter in
And it'll be okay like everyone says, it'll be alright and ever so nice
We're going out tonight, out and about tonight.
If that's way it is
Then that's the way it is
And you didn't even notice
When the sky turned blue
Up, up, up and away,
My beautiful, my beautiful.
(Basically the recurring lyric in the song haha.)
3 Comments:
hm.. we went to powerup for our first CWTS1 activity hehe, I climbed the two red walls going straight up, and when I tried a blue wall sloping slightly going up, I couldn't lift my feet anymore hehe. How do you manage? :)
Haven't tried any of the blue walls. They look pretty hard to do... except for the last blue wall, perhaps. Are you serious you couldn't lift your leg anymore? Try walking 2 miles a day for 3 days. Might do the trick. haha
sure, i will. you're physically stronger than me.
Post a Comment
<< Home