5.05.2005

Hola

I am now pretty happy. Dunno, at least not much stuff are bugging me. I have been thinking though if I am finally getting tired of Japan. Well I haven`t really gone out to places I haven`t seen yet.

We went to this place south of Yokohama called Kamogawa, by the way. That`s where Tito Mikki surfs. It was really windy that afternoon so we went to my Dad`s place about one hour from the beach and spent the night there. And then early morning the next day (that`s this morning) Tito Mikki and my aunt drived to Kamogawa again so he can surf.

And then this morning my dad, Jasper and I went to the recycle shop, it`s basically a level-higher ukay-ukay haha Because it`s like a mini department store. We went there to get Ayisse`s brother`s SLR. The cheaper less than PhP10,000 manuals and semi-autos aren`t very good except for the Canon EOS Kiss. It`s the same model as mine. I might get that for Ayisse`s brother. That plus a 28-70mm zoom lens is only worth a very lucky and practical PhP5,000+

But I didn`t get it yet since I haven`t checked with Ayisse. Jasper got this ugly mutated spider man action figure and Alien Spider Hunter or something action figure (a Spidey villain, it appears to be). And I got a digicam instead hahaha Hey, it was really cheap and the only difference between it and a brand new one are a few scratches. That recycled shop actually has a 3-month guarantee for electronics and cameras. I got a FujiFinepix accompanied with a tele converter lens, a lens protector, a starburst attachment and this other light enhancing attachment for only around Php14,000

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother's not sure yet..hmm..gah. YOu went shopping!! lol..

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! i want BADLY want to go there!!! maybe for my grad gift? i can ask my dad to spare me about 2 weeks there and i'd be happy. hahaha-bmatz

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bmaaaatz!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Yey, reunion. hahaha

Bianca, if you`re going to Hawai`i ride Northwest or any other airline that will stop over in Japan. And then when you arrive in Japan apply for a 3-day shore pass hehe. Everything is 2 twice the price here but if you`re going quality shopping it`s just okay I guess. Plus there are bargains. And you get to get clothes that isn`t mass-produced in the Philippines. Yey. haha

Ayisse, ask your brother before anybody else takes the cam. hahaha 5k, dude that`s already cheap. (of course you know hehe) Japan is the only place I can shop without the quotes in shop.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayisse!!! we three need to get together soon. I MISS THE OLD DAYS.

gosh, I'm going to do that. I LOVE JAPAN. and i will love it more once i get there.Ü

-bmatz

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger