5.01.2005

Hello

Hello. Sometimes I get these empty feelings. You know? This is another one of those days. Maybe thoughts of Lost In Translation, my brother whining, my father voicing "self-pity" (or perhaps pleas for self-appreciation - not that I`n saying it`s an entirely bad thing, not really), and future talks are altogether brewing a depression inside me. (I love you dad and Jasper, no matter how whiny you are.)

Future talk, again. I`m no longer obsessed with the future much. The possibilities are still exciting though, but they can be depressing too. It`s started to bore me too. Or maybe the stranger complex is just taking over me here in Japan so I`m feeling bored and depressed about a lot of things. (Stranger complex = when you feel like a stranger in a certain place too much that it affects your activity.)

Future talk ends there. (surprised?)

I just want to people watch so badly now. There, the fact that I still want to do things around here denotes that I am not entirely bored with this country...yet? My energy level is just down to 0.1 after a day of walking around Motomachi and Landmark Tower and Queens Square. Took tons of photos too. Bought traditional kimono slippers thing from this huge opening sale (cheapest were at Y300) - dunno, maybe I`d wear them around the Phils? haha Bought a skirt too. And this sort of longer than usual tops I`ve been wanting to wear forever that almost all Japanese girls are digging at the moment. You know, they wear them tops with jackets or long sleeved shirts or anything else over it. Exactly the way I think they should be worn. haha I got both top and weird skirt for Y1000 each, cheap already and a quality buy, methinks. We also watched this street performance of some funny American guy in landmark tower. Photos coming when I get them developed... in the Phils maybe. Finished 3 rolls today.

Went to a huge bookstore too that had books like A Clockwork Orange and Trainspotting. Worth twice the price of what they probably are in the Phils. But they`re not available much in the Philippines anyway.

I`m really tired. My thoughts are weirdly erratic. Not that I`m saying I am capable of organized thought when NOT tired. haha

Anyway, planning the Kyoto trip is still stressing me out like hell.

Hello.

(I`m currently writing this semi-fiction currently titled: And This Starts the Recounts of My Stay In Japan)

6 Comments:

Blogger Spife said...

hm.. is there a Battle Royale in the bookstore? buy me one hehe just jokin'. Gooluck.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo go japan! hey don't forget the 2nd hand slr....pleeeaaase? you can raise the price haha...cge naaa...pictures pictureees...

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayisse: Dad said there`s a pentax around P3k or 4k. Dunno, if I find a digital one I might sell mine but it`d cost a bit higher than 5k. There`s something cheaper though. I`ll find you one, don`t worry. Do you want anything in particular? -AM

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i start review classes last monday. nyaaarrr. dont forget to buy me cute jap stuff. *wink*wink*

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bmatz nga pala toh.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, who else could it be? hahaha Of course I`ll get you your cute jap stuff hehe. -AM

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger