4.11.2005

Dude, I must be high

Why? Because I finally gave up the US plans.

And you probably won't believe it since I seem so focused on flying away Boston. Sometimes you just can't ignore gut feelings. And I'm getting gut feelings totally different from what I want. So it must be something worth going after.

That was what I always worried about going to Boston. First off there's the financial side. I don't want to spend the first few years after college, my first few million pesos, paying off student loan. I'd rather invest it on another thing... travel the whole of Philippines, travel to other countries during breaks, get a car, make movies. That would be loads better and I'd have loads of fun. I actually wrote about it in an email to my dad last night (I never sent the email by the way since he called anyway).

And then, there's the everything else side. Hahahaha. I'd miss my friends. I'll miss all of Ange's parties. I'll miss all the short movies I can make. I'll miss the rest of the Sara Black internship (in case I get picked, you know, everything's looking good now). I'll miss all the beaches. I'll miss my first surf board. Hahahaha.

That's what my gut feeling has been telling me right from the start. I'll miss a lot. But then again, I might miss a lot not going to Boston too. But who cares, I know I'll have fun with what I'm sure I can do here.

And then I realize 5 years after I could have met Airport Boy in Boston. That's when I take out all the medicine in the medicine cabinet (in case a gun is not available for loading bullets into).

Only too bad I won't be able to go to California because of the fucking Boston plans. I missed California because we thought I'm studying in the US anyway. Hahaha Oh well. Guess what Bianca? I'm gonna come with you to Hawai'i early next year instead ;)

Dude, I feel like the weight of my sister, Yuki, is off my shoulders. HAHA

And I kinda miss the idea of layering clothes even though I admittedly do not want to layer clothes. But I won't be able to wear a coat, and nifty coats, and groovy coats, and nice coats, and tweed skirts, and nice round-toed, flat soled suede boots. But who cares? I'm gonna be making movies here and I might be even able to go to Japan for winter. Or Singapore or somewhere around Asia. Dude. That's a thrill comparable, or even more, than living in Boston alone.

See you all in UP this June ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger