Deranged teenage druggies and proclamation of Benedict XVI
This summer I did nothing
Sleeping, thinking, hanging around.
Orpheus by Ash
I spent the night at Ayisse's since nobody was with her in her house. Patag came over and left at around 12mn. We watched Thirteen (which was such a deranged movie, by the way), ate dinner, continued watching Thirteen. We were supposed to watch Girl, Interrupted but the vcd won't play at first. So there...
At around 2am Ayisse was still online talking on YM to her dad and we were watching the news since it turned out that the seemingly white smoke at around 11:00pm that night (our time) was actually black. Habemus Papam, the screen said. We were all excited.
And so the balcony windows were opened on TV and minutes more later a cardinal went out to announce who the new pope is. He started speaking in a language we didn't understand so from GMA, we switched to CNN (or some other international news channel). ANd then when he said Ratzinger Ayisse and I screamed. We didn't want him to be Pope. I thought who he enters a pope, leaves as a cardinal? Oh well.
Ratzinger is known for wanting to keep the Church in the middle ages.
Does the Catholic Church need stabilizing with the help of Benedict XVI super theologian, intellectual and extreme conservative powers? Or does this equate to him being an anti-progressive Pope? What do you think?
I pointed out how beautiful the sky was at that time and that the announcement of the 265th pope coincided with sun set. Ayisse thought it was scary.
Currently listening to: Orpheus - Ash; Paint It Black - The Vines; Starcrossed - Ash.
Sleeping, thinking, hanging around.
Orpheus by Ash
I spent the night at Ayisse's since nobody was with her in her house. Patag came over and left at around 12mn. We watched Thirteen (which was such a deranged movie, by the way), ate dinner, continued watching Thirteen. We were supposed to watch Girl, Interrupted but the vcd won't play at first. So there...
At around 2am Ayisse was still online talking on YM to her dad and we were watching the news since it turned out that the seemingly white smoke at around 11:00pm that night (our time) was actually black. Habemus Papam, the screen said. We were all excited.
And so the balcony windows were opened on TV and minutes more later a cardinal went out to announce who the new pope is. He started speaking in a language we didn't understand so from GMA, we switched to CNN (or some other international news channel). ANd then when he said Ratzinger Ayisse and I screamed. We didn't want him to be Pope. I thought who he enters a pope, leaves as a cardinal? Oh well.
Ratzinger is known for wanting to keep the Church in the middle ages.
Does the Catholic Church need stabilizing with the help of Benedict XVI super theologian, intellectual and extreme conservative powers? Or does this equate to him being an anti-progressive Pope? What do you think?
I pointed out how beautiful the sky was at that time and that the announcement of the 265th pope coincided with sun set. Ayisse thought it was scary.
Currently listening to: Orpheus - Ash; Paint It Black - The Vines; Starcrossed - Ash.
1 Comments:
I think the interview thing for world youth day's over already. Not sure but ma'am Sinay's coming :D
Yeah, that was what I was thinking, somewhat. The world is always changing but quite a lot more these days, and some things such as doctrines can't change just like *that*.
Post a Comment
<< Home