4.09.2005

Blog addict my bleeding a....rtery.

Oh man. A blog addict article was just in Inquirer. -_- This is so funny... check out the image, click on it. And then go to inq7.net too. They now feature "blog addicts" in the newspaper? Dude, that's just... :rofl: Oh well, I still doubt their level of attachment to blogging but I've always known that there's somebody more addicted to blogging than me (I hope). Clickity.


By the way, I'm at the inq7 website because we didn't get Inquirer today, instead we got Star (I don't like that newspaper, sorry). Thank god for the internet. And when I read the intro-summary of Gino dela Paz's article (weeeeee he's got an article today) I just felt... better. Better knowing that now I can read Super articles. Oh man.

Reading Gino dela Paz's article, I remember what he replied to Ayisse in Ayisse's e-mail. He gives away a part of himself with every article, that's why he debates on whether to have it published or not everytime. Because in doing so, he will be letting out a secret, a discovery, to the whole world, which is, we have to admit, filled with name drop-everything-popular-anti-cool-and-cool whoring people. (Ayisse and I are almost always being a victim of these people... thus we have come to the conclusion that we can be trend setters. HAHAHAHA) Thus sometimes, we feel robbed of something whenever people start flocking to or going after our own finds.

But then, I have learned to let go of the selfish feeling and just learn to smile at the thought of "making the world a better place" by helping all the other trends-overloaded people discover something awesome (awesome for you, at least) with your good (good for you, at least) finds. But then, it might end up as another trend.

I've heard of Vintage Pop from here and there but never knew it's in a place called Marikina Shoe Expo. Ayisse, you live in Cubao. How come you never unearthed this sooner than Gino dela Paz? hehehe Just kidding :-*

3 Comments:

Blogger gino bambino said...

hey ann,
how's it going? i stalked myself on google, which is how i found your blog. i know you wrote to me last october and mentioned it but i haven't been able to holl aback since it's just been crazy. my scheduule i mean. (actually my brain, more like it! lol)

i've evolved since day 1, don't you think? and i'd like to give a bear hug to you and klarisse for always being there and reading.

i've read the perks of being a wallflower (i think i mentioned it in a column last july 2003) and i think it's absolutely AWESOME as well.

as for blogging, i've been piecing together my life across 2 blogs, 2 journals and 3 continents and most of it is now up at youngwildfree.blogpsot.com! hoo-hah! again, my updates are sporadic but i try to post as often as possible.

good luck with the photography thing. buzzle

gino bambino

10:10 PM  
Blogger gino bambino said...

pardon glaring typos in previous comment!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Oh wow, thanks. And no worries, we'll always keep on reading :D

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger