Anybody up for modelling?
I have been looking for a tripod (since ours is apparently broken) for months and months now. And then I mention it to my father last week and then he says, "Isn't there a tripod beside your mom's cabinet."
Oh great. It's been there along with other extra or no-longer-used stuff like a box of hot curlers, a baby bath, etc.
I don't have to buy a new one. Yey. And it's great, we got it from second hand store in Japan for like, half the price of a good tripod. Woot. I have to go on a flea market spree in Japan hahaha. I love the Japanese, they turn in barely used stuff and sell them. Isn't it great?
---
And here is the real subject of this post.
I am looking for females who want to have their pictures taken.
For what?
You see, I'm trying my hand at all kinds of photography. So far, I love street photography but I want to try fashion photography. It'd kinda be hard and wasteful with a film SLR but hey, who cares, it's still going to be fun hehe.
So, this'd benefit us both because I get potential material for a portfolio, if the pictures turn out good you can have them for whatever potential modelling portfolio you want, and we all have fun. But there's no pay involved in this. Just pure fun and experimenting.
So far I've got 4 friends who are willing to model hehehe.
By the way, what is it going to be?
We're not going for the bubbly, teeny bopper gloss kind of pictures. We're doing something posh, pseudo-posh, think Vogue, runway... the works. It'd be in a make-shift studio or an outside location. (Which reminds me, I still have to fish for lights to use and stuff like that.) But I'm still thinking about the outside location because changing clothes and managing would be hard and there'd be people looking and butting in which could be awkward.
This is also much easier to pull off. And as for my movie making plans, it's not going to be until early next year or late this year. That still needs a lot of pre-production work.
IM me people, IM me at amlcortez on your YM. Come on, don't be shy.
(And I'm not an axe murderer, so don't worry.)
Click?
Oh great. It's been there along with other extra or no-longer-used stuff like a box of hot curlers, a baby bath, etc.
I don't have to buy a new one. Yey. And it's great, we got it from second hand store in Japan for like, half the price of a good tripod. Woot. I have to go on a flea market spree in Japan hahaha. I love the Japanese, they turn in barely used stuff and sell them. Isn't it great?
---
And here is the real subject of this post.
I am looking for females who want to have their pictures taken.
For what?
You see, I'm trying my hand at all kinds of photography. So far, I love street photography but I want to try fashion photography. It'd kinda be hard and wasteful with a film SLR but hey, who cares, it's still going to be fun hehe.
So, this'd benefit us both because I get potential material for a portfolio, if the pictures turn out good you can have them for whatever potential modelling portfolio you want, and we all have fun. But there's no pay involved in this. Just pure fun and experimenting.
So far I've got 4 friends who are willing to model hehehe.
By the way, what is it going to be?
We're not going for the bubbly, teeny bopper gloss kind of pictures. We're doing something posh, pseudo-posh, think Vogue, runway... the works. It'd be in a make-shift studio or an outside location. (Which reminds me, I still have to fish for lights to use and stuff like that.) But I'm still thinking about the outside location because changing clothes and managing would be hard and there'd be people looking and butting in which could be awkward.
This is also much easier to pull off. And as for my movie making plans, it's not going to be until early next year or late this year. That still needs a lot of pre-production work.
IM me people, IM me at amlcortez on your YM. Come on, don't be shy.
(And I'm not an axe murderer, so don't worry.)
Click?
1 Comments:
helllloooo???? im here!! im alive!! are you talking to me??? ahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home