3.23.2005

One word, One Syllable

I have yet to capture all the needed video streams for the batch documentary. It's a sequence of ALL the students answering the question "In one syllable, how do you feel about leaving Pisay" and "Describe 05 in one word." So that's 236 captures plus a couple more clips to capture from the DVcam.

And then I have to edit everything. Fix the transitions, the transition in audio which is the most important since there was an inevitable background noise that changes from person to person (it's not like we're in a sound proofed room, it's quite spontaneous, ooh... verite. haha); lay the effects, both video and sound; fix color settings and blablabla. Oh joy, this is the life.

The only thing I have to battle here is laziness. Since I like doing this, extra care follows (especially that this is for the batch). The creative juices are flowing so the whole editting will be fine, I guess. I'm hoping to finish this in 3 days' time.

I'd probably encounter noise problems in the audio and all but apart from them, I hope everything goes smoothly. I think it will. It's just a short film for and about the batch anyway. It's gonna be groovy. Hah. Nar... don't expect much, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger