Northeastern! Holy Crap!
That was a very early reply.
I open my e-mail inbox and find out a message from Northeastern University saying "Congratulations" in the subject line.
And then I opened it to find out that, holy shit, I got accepted. I guess it wasn't that hard getting into Northeastern (not that I'm being boastful or anything, my SAT score was well within their usual range).
At least they have a marine lab! hehe And Boston's a pretty place.
I just hope I get a scholarship as well. The admission message didn't say anything except to notify me since there might be a lag in the post office. Apparently, the scholarship decision and all will be included in the full admission packet sent in the mail.
I hope Remika got accepted as well. No word from her yet.
I'm really aiming for Swarthmore. But well... :( Or Bryn Mawr :D Or USC :?
I open my e-mail inbox and find out a message from Northeastern University saying "Congratulations" in the subject line.
And then I opened it to find out that, holy shit, I got accepted. I guess it wasn't that hard getting into Northeastern (not that I'm being boastful or anything, my SAT score was well within their usual range).
At least they have a marine lab! hehe And Boston's a pretty place.
I just hope I get a scholarship as well. The admission message didn't say anything except to notify me since there might be a lag in the post office. Apparently, the scholarship decision and all will be included in the full admission packet sent in the mail.
I hope Remika got accepted as well. No word from her yet.
I'm really aiming for Swarthmore. But well... :( Or Bryn Mawr :D Or USC :?
2 Comments:
That's good news! Congratulations, AM. :D I hope you pass Swarthmore or USC or wherever US college you're aiming for. You really deserve to study in such fine schools. :) Keep it up.
- Cess
congratulations! wow you must be so damned smart...
Post a Comment
<< Home