High School And Beyond
Dang. Was supposed to post this at about 5:45am yesterday (because it's alrady early morning hehe) after being told that I am no longer going to China but to Japan:
Yes, my early morning blogs are back. :D Well, not really. It's just for the moment.
I blogged to let you all know that my dreams of going to China are shattered... Nah. I can always go there next time but not this time.
Instead, it's final. I'm going back to Japan. I love that country so much. :D And then I can go to Harajuku and take photos of the extremely interesting. Woohooo.
And then I can go to Kyoto. Eat real cream puffs. Do another one of my every-5-years-only shopping (but well, this time there's only a 2 year gap). Get cheap stuff. hehehe
W00t w00t for me.
w00t w00t.
---
Well, I'm still crazy happy. And I still get to go to Baler. I am seriously going to be depressed if I don't...
And why am I up so early slash still up? I fell asleep while trying to reconnect last night, actually. I put the network connection into 100.570938547694 times redial and deposited myself in my bed. I was thinking that I might fall asleep. Well, yeah... I did.
Now I am trying to finish my 2-page essay on the History of Anti-Semitism, uncopy-pasted.
---
One more week and we're going to have the final high school periodic exams of our lives. I'm not easily saddened by events of similar nature. I have to admit though that I cried a bucket and two tears when I left grade school. But people change. And now I am easily unattached to things like school, old sections, etc. But never friends of course. I am not *that* cold and heartless.
Everybody can't wait 'til college. For some reason, I'm thinking it's going to be the same as high school, only with less subjects, more people and a number of things in between. But it's going to be different from college as well. Depends on how you look at it I guess.
What I'm worrying about is that it may turn out the same in such a way that as the years progress, I'll grow tired of the school and studying altogether. But then, it's like that after every year. You miss going to school during vacations and curse it when it's school season.
If I don't get in a school in the US (uhm... I remember, I got into NortheasternU hehe... still waiting for the scholarship though) I guess I'm fine with studying here. I'd probably be crazy happy going on day trips and out of town trips. Although I'm doubting if the UP system, similar to the Pisay system, I heard, will work as effectively for me. That's why I want something inclined to liberal-arts, and the nearest I can get is education in Ateneo.
UP results have been postponed to Saturday again. I don't know... I'm not too hot about the results. Never was. Whichever college, that I applied to, I get in is fine with me.
Er... I actually applied to just UP and Ateneo. And I already got accepted by Ateneo. So yeah. hehe
Yes, my early morning blogs are back. :D Well, not really. It's just for the moment.
I blogged to let you all know that my dreams of going to China are shattered... Nah. I can always go there next time but not this time.
Instead, it's final. I'm going back to Japan. I love that country so much. :D And then I can go to Harajuku and take photos of the extremely interesting. Woohooo.
And then I can go to Kyoto. Eat real cream puffs. Do another one of my every-5-years-only shopping (but well, this time there's only a 2 year gap). Get cheap stuff. hehehe
W00t w00t for me.
w00t w00t.
---
Well, I'm still crazy happy. And I still get to go to Baler. I am seriously going to be depressed if I don't...
And why am I up so early slash still up? I fell asleep while trying to reconnect last night, actually. I put the network connection into 100.570938547694 times redial and deposited myself in my bed. I was thinking that I might fall asleep. Well, yeah... I did.
Now I am trying to finish my 2-page essay on the History of Anti-Semitism, uncopy-pasted.
---
One more week and we're going to have the final high school periodic exams of our lives. I'm not easily saddened by events of similar nature. I have to admit though that I cried a bucket and two tears when I left grade school. But people change. And now I am easily unattached to things like school, old sections, etc. But never friends of course. I am not *that* cold and heartless.
Everybody can't wait 'til college. For some reason, I'm thinking it's going to be the same as high school, only with less subjects, more people and a number of things in between. But it's going to be different from college as well. Depends on how you look at it I guess.
What I'm worrying about is that it may turn out the same in such a way that as the years progress, I'll grow tired of the school and studying altogether. But then, it's like that after every year. You miss going to school during vacations and curse it when it's school season.
If I don't get in a school in the US (uhm... I remember, I got into NortheasternU hehe... still waiting for the scholarship though) I guess I'm fine with studying here. I'd probably be crazy happy going on day trips and out of town trips. Although I'm doubting if the UP system, similar to the Pisay system, I heard, will work as effectively for me. That's why I want something inclined to liberal-arts, and the nearest I can get is education in Ateneo.
UP results have been postponed to Saturday again. I don't know... I'm not too hot about the results. Never was. Whichever college, that I applied to, I get in is fine with me.
Er... I actually applied to just UP and Ateneo. And I already got accepted by Ateneo. So yeah. hehe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home