Drew Fuller and Documentaries
Dixi and I are going to write the screen play for the movie of our life... Nar. Not THE movie of our life but our first one. hehe
Wait. I didn't make much sense, did I?
Just blogging for the sake of blogging. But don't worry for I haven't run out of things to tell (corny, useless, mushy, whatever...)
Remika called me at about 10:00 last night. This was how our conversation went:
Remika: */me imagines her wide-eyed and all* Hulaan mo kung sino nasa bagong video ni Lindsay Lohan. (Guess who's in Lindsay Lohan's newest video.)
AM: *By some weird occurence of electrical waves, I just knew who. I went wide-eyed too.* Drew Fuller!?!?!?
Remika: OO! At naghahalikan sila ni Lindsay Lohan, parang wushgushwushwoosh. (Yes. And they're making out like crazy.)
Remika's Brother: */me overhears her brother* O, bakit ka umiiyak. (Then why the hell are you crying?)
Remika (to her brother): I'm not crying! *we both laugh*
Remika (to me): Nakakalungkot. (That was just sad...)
AM: Aaaaaaaah! Drew Fuller! Why? Why? Why does Lindsay Lohan have to have Drew Fuller in her video!? Why!?
Remika: Oo nga... (Yeah.)
*We're both silent and pseudo-weeping*
AM: Well, at least we get to see him again. Pero bakit kailangan pang nakikipaghalikan kay Lindsay Lohan. (But why do we have to see him... like that.)
(Drew Fuller is that white lighter that replaced Leo, who turned out to be Piper and Leo's son, in last season's Charmed. He was also that dude in the Where Ever You Will Go video of The Calling... he's the one the girl sees in the tattoo shop.)
Hahahaha. I know. It's our teenybopper moment there. Oh well, gwapo parin naman si Drew Fuller. haha
Remika got accepted to Northeastern as well, by the way! We get to freeze our asses in Boston together, if God permits. heh
---
I told Drea I'm volunteering to do/help out in making the batch documentary for the yearbook. I'm jotting down a few of the ideas I have for it here. If you have any suggestions, then tell it through the comments page. It will be much appreciated. :D
A series of close-up head shots of ALL the 05 students describing the batch in one word. All are flashed in the screen one after the other, without pauses. And as suggested by Kaye, if somebody uses more than one word, we'll insert a fast clip of a person (I hope someone does it, when we shoot the clips) saying "Uhm... one word?"
A series of shots again of people answering to the question: How do you feel about leaving Pisay? Express yourself in one syllable only. Y'know, I'm thinking it'd be like a sequence of these: Sad :( Uhm... Wooh! Shit! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Wag! Excited... I mean, Exctd.
Some snapshots of photos.
No skit, absolutely. Just random people. Aside from going cinema verite style, I think more people are going to be able to relate if it's not just one person in a main skit/acting segment. I mean... maybe they'd just remember that person. I'm sure there's another way to express grief, loneliness, etc.
People walking along the halls and disappearing. Or walking aimlessly around the football field and disappearing one by one, probably.
Of course, the sentimental lines from poems and quotes have to be there. You gotta make them cry... or sad at least. hehe And give them hope or something like that.
That's about it. I haven't come up with a lot yet.
Wait. I didn't make much sense, did I?
Just blogging for the sake of blogging. But don't worry for I haven't run out of things to tell (corny, useless, mushy, whatever...)
Remika called me at about 10:00 last night. This was how our conversation went:
Remika: */me imagines her wide-eyed and all* Hulaan mo kung sino nasa bagong video ni Lindsay Lohan. (Guess who's in Lindsay Lohan's newest video.)
AM: *By some weird occurence of electrical waves, I just knew who. I went wide-eyed too.* Drew Fuller!?!?!?
Remika: OO! At naghahalikan sila ni Lindsay Lohan, parang wushgushwushwoosh. (Yes. And they're making out like crazy.)
Remika's Brother: */me overhears her brother* O, bakit ka umiiyak. (Then why the hell are you crying?)
Remika (to her brother): I'm not crying! *we both laugh*
Remika (to me): Nakakalungkot. (That was just sad...)
AM: Aaaaaaaah! Drew Fuller! Why? Why? Why does Lindsay Lohan have to have Drew Fuller in her video!? Why!?
Remika: Oo nga... (Yeah.)
*We're both silent and pseudo-weeping*
AM: Well, at least we get to see him again. Pero bakit kailangan pang nakikipaghalikan kay Lindsay Lohan. (But why do we have to see him... like that.)
(Drew Fuller is that white lighter that replaced Leo, who turned out to be Piper and Leo's son, in last season's Charmed. He was also that dude in the Where Ever You Will Go video of The Calling... he's the one the girl sees in the tattoo shop.)
Hahahaha. I know. It's our teenybopper moment there. Oh well, gwapo parin naman si Drew Fuller. haha
Remika got accepted to Northeastern as well, by the way! We get to freeze our asses in Boston together, if God permits. heh
---
I told Drea I'm volunteering to do/help out in making the batch documentary for the yearbook. I'm jotting down a few of the ideas I have for it here. If you have any suggestions, then tell it through the comments page. It will be much appreciated. :D
That's about it. I haven't come up with a lot yet.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home