Coffee Stubs
Who doesn't love freebies?
So, I went home early after the Achievement Test (was dismissed before 12nn) today to study and get extra online hours. I started reading for Physics and fell asleep at around 4. Woke up at 6 and then ran to the nearby Starbucks to buy coffee. I've got a free coffee (of anything equal to or less than the amount of your initial coffee) stub from the Starbucks Planner. I can only use it on the 9th of February because of the Chinese New Year. So, I took advantage of it. Lino from the local Starbucks gave me another set of freebie stubs again, only this time it's for mocha marshmallow only.
I'm keeping the free caramel macchiato for tomorrow morning hehehe.
I can't sleep, still. So I decided to finish the write-ups some people asked me for. After finishing three (pretty quick since the creative juices are flowing :D) I go online to look around and blog. Heh.
I remember making a group write-up on one person with Ayisse, Dixi, and Kaye yesterday. And then Neil came to our table and dished out all these suggestions and side comments. He just sucked out all our creative juices, after that we couldn't write anything anymore.
---
Kendra and what's-his-name won the Amazing Race by the way. Why do all the "bad" people have to win? I was rooting for Adam and Rebecca & Kris and John. I don't like saying this but I have to admit but, what Aaron did was truly sweet, proposing to Hayden and all (despite her being a bitch at times and all, as he himself said).
The next AR's pretty interesting. What with the Operation Iraqi Freedom soldier (one of the soldiers hostaged... remember, the bunch with the female soldier?) and a pair from Survivor.
---
Marvs wants me for the "Jade Squadron" picture taking tomorrow. Why do they even want to make a book about themselves? Well, I guess that's how bonded they are. But the thought of taking photos of a group of friends, of people you know, in a set up manner is a bit cheesy. In fact, being a contract photographer itself in a photo shoot type of thing itself is a bit cheesy. I have to get used to it I guess.
---
Things I have to do for next week include:
Finish my Research project oral defense slide show
Finish the "Maganda Pa Ang Daigdig" book report by Monday
Start reading Les Miserables
Since I'll be dismissed at 10:30am on Friday, I'm planning to watch A Very Long Engagement. Reviews have been good, so yeah. I'll probably watch Shall We Dance with some family members. At first, I thought it was sort of adultery film with Richard Gere and JLo hitting on each other. Because of that, I initially didn't want to watch it since I still have a bit of trauma left from watching Unfaithful (on my aunt's suggestion). But it's gonna be a fun and funny movie.
So, I went home early after the Achievement Test (was dismissed before 12nn) today to study and get extra online hours. I started reading for Physics and fell asleep at around 4. Woke up at 6 and then ran to the nearby Starbucks to buy coffee. I've got a free coffee (of anything equal to or less than the amount of your initial coffee) stub from the Starbucks Planner. I can only use it on the 9th of February because of the Chinese New Year. So, I took advantage of it. Lino from the local Starbucks gave me another set of freebie stubs again, only this time it's for mocha marshmallow only.
I'm keeping the free caramel macchiato for tomorrow morning hehehe.
I can't sleep, still. So I decided to finish the write-ups some people asked me for. After finishing three (pretty quick since the creative juices are flowing :D) I go online to look around and blog. Heh.
I remember making a group write-up on one person with Ayisse, Dixi, and Kaye yesterday. And then Neil came to our table and dished out all these suggestions and side comments. He just sucked out all our creative juices, after that we couldn't write anything anymore.
---
Kendra and what's-his-name won the Amazing Race by the way. Why do all the "bad" people have to win? I was rooting for Adam and Rebecca & Kris and John. I don't like saying this but I have to admit but, what Aaron did was truly sweet, proposing to Hayden and all (despite her being a bitch at times and all, as he himself said).
The next AR's pretty interesting. What with the Operation Iraqi Freedom soldier (one of the soldiers hostaged... remember, the bunch with the female soldier?) and a pair from Survivor.
---
Marvs wants me for the "Jade Squadron" picture taking tomorrow. Why do they even want to make a book about themselves? Well, I guess that's how bonded they are. But the thought of taking photos of a group of friends, of people you know, in a set up manner is a bit cheesy. In fact, being a contract photographer itself in a photo shoot type of thing itself is a bit cheesy. I have to get used to it I guess.
---
Things I have to do for next week include:
Since I'll be dismissed at 10:30am on Friday, I'm planning to watch A Very Long Engagement. Reviews have been good, so yeah. I'll probably watch Shall We Dance with some family members. At first, I thought it was sort of adultery film with Richard Gere and JLo hitting on each other. Because of that, I initially didn't want to watch it since I still have a bit of trauma left from watching Unfaithful (on my aunt's suggestion). But it's gonna be a fun and funny movie.
2 Comments:
A VERY LONG ENGAGEMENT!!! Still haven't got the time to watch it yet. Darn. I'm thinking of just buying a pirated copy or something, because if I wait until I'm free, then I wouldn't get to watch it in the cinema either. Boohoo. Anyway, if you get to watch it, please don't write a movie review about it here in your blog, ok? I hate spoilers. Ha ha. :p Have fun!
And I envy you because you have that really cool Starbucks Planner. Hehe. :D
-Cess (was also the one who posted the other comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home