Aha. Late Night Madness 11.
I haven't been doing any late night madness posts lately (it's just a title, really.) But anyway...
I finally have a gmail account. Yes.
W00t w00t for me.
Thanks to Pearce from dA (that is, if that's really his name). So people, send me pictures, anything, everything at amlcortez[at]gmail[.]com
I'm a boring person, huh? Can't think of a much more creative e-mail ad. But it suits my purposes. Besides, I want something that I can use to send messages to professors and elderly family members (thus I came up with the same hotmail username, the one which I was using before that).
I joined Taking It Global, as advertised by Dixi. All hail her super google searching powers. It's definitely better than mine, me thinks. I'm still scouring for projects to join although I already joined one. And I already met a new friend. He's from Uzbekistan but is currently taking his MA in Public Administration in New Delhi.
W00t w00t for multiculturedness, volunteerism and going global.
I have finally gotten some old photos scanned and posted them on dA already.
W00t w00t for Netopia, dA, and me.
I still haven't seen Lindsay Lohan's new video by the way :(
Translation: I still haven't gotten the chance to stare at Drew Fuller on TV.
I have conjured an 8-page (3 pages above the minimum, yay) Filipino book report on Maganda Pa Ang Daigdig. And I only bought the book today.
W00t w00t.
And I'm getting crazy already.
W00t w00.....
I know. This is hopeless.
Forgive me friends for the brainless post, once again.
Oh... before I forget. I have decided to buy the packed coffee from Starbucks instead. I can finally make 10 cups of coffee from a pack of that, or more. Not sure though if it's whole bean. To my pleasant surprise, my mom said we have a whole coffee making gadget, grinder included, stashed away in some rotting cupboard.
W00t w00t for that.
---
I know... Too much use of w00t.
I finally have a gmail account. Yes.
W00t w00t for me.
Thanks to Pearce from dA (that is, if that's really his name). So people, send me pictures, anything, everything at amlcortez[at]gmail[.]com
I'm a boring person, huh? Can't think of a much more creative e-mail ad. But it suits my purposes. Besides, I want something that I can use to send messages to professors and elderly family members (thus I came up with the same hotmail username, the one which I was using before that).
I joined Taking It Global, as advertised by Dixi. All hail her super google searching powers. It's definitely better than mine, me thinks. I'm still scouring for projects to join although I already joined one. And I already met a new friend. He's from Uzbekistan but is currently taking his MA in Public Administration in New Delhi.
W00t w00t for multiculturedness, volunteerism and going global.
I have finally gotten some old photos scanned and posted them on dA already.
W00t w00t for Netopia, dA, and me.
I still haven't seen Lindsay Lohan's new video by the way :(
Translation: I still haven't gotten the chance to stare at Drew Fuller on TV.
I have conjured an 8-page (3 pages above the minimum, yay) Filipino book report on Maganda Pa Ang Daigdig. And I only bought the book today.
W00t w00t.
And I'm getting crazy already.
W00t w00.....
I know. This is hopeless.
Forgive me friends for the brainless post, once again.
Oh... before I forget. I have decided to buy the packed coffee from Starbucks instead. I can finally make 10 cups of coffee from a pack of that, or more. Not sure though if it's whole bean. To my pleasant surprise, my mom said we have a whole coffee making gadget, grinder included, stashed away in some rotting cupboard.
W00t w00t for that.
---
I know... Too much use of w00t.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home