Woosh
I haven't posted in ages. I know. Sorry. (Hey, who am I talking to?)
I was furious (well, not really) a while ago while watching a certain talk show. I just like to sit in my grandma's room and watch the tv just for the sake of watching. The talk show was once again wasting precious air time. What got me annoyed was that they decide to feature these forgotten actor's and actresses' daughters who are planning to join showbiz. Why don't they dig deeper and search within the public for people worthier of air time.
---
I am going to start a series of rants... not by me but a fictional character. I later realized that it's similar to how Catcher in the Rye was written. But hey, I guess it's just interesting to read about the nearly-deranged thoughts of a drunkard in the making.
---
I am running out of time since I am planning to catch a ride with my mom. She's doing our groceries right now... and she might be pretty quick with it. So I'll be writing more when I already get my new hard drive (hopefully I will).
I was furious (well, not really) a while ago while watching a certain talk show. I just like to sit in my grandma's room and watch the tv just for the sake of watching. The talk show was once again wasting precious air time. What got me annoyed was that they decide to feature these forgotten actor's and actresses' daughters who are planning to join showbiz. Why don't they dig deeper and search within the public for people worthier of air time.
---
I am going to start a series of rants... not by me but a fictional character. I later realized that it's similar to how Catcher in the Rye was written. But hey, I guess it's just interesting to read about the nearly-deranged thoughts of a drunkard in the making.
---
I am running out of time since I am planning to catch a ride with my mom. She's doing our groceries right now... and she might be pretty quick with it. So I'll be writing more when I already get my new hard drive (hopefully I will).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home