10.06.2004

Two more exams to go but...

We are still to take the last two and worst subject exams tomorrow but amazingly, I'm not the least bit worried. Econ... even though I got a 5.0 in practically every quiz (and one long test) since Sir JLeg left, I think I can manage the periodic exam since I already know all the posisble mistakes I've made and can commit. Physics on the other hand... well I'm just not worried about it even though I should be. I can attribute my worry-free state because I have already extracted linamarin from my cassava leaves and have passed it to NSRI for testing. That was my main worry. The one thing that ate up my study time just so I can find a proper extraction method/basis online. Dammit. I'm glad it's all doen now.

So, I had my mom pick up some new batteries for the slr because I left it open for 3 straight days. That wasn't the first time as well. I've left it open overnight a lot of times already. haha

By the way, I applied to join Images Philippines. I didn't think they'll accept me due to some nonexistent age-bias I presumed exist so I sort of dismissed it for awhile. I was just trying my luck and well, they accepted me. Pretty proud of that. It's not National Geographic but hey... it's Images Philippines. hahaha Visit here --> Click! Yay!

Well, I'm on devArt as of now. I passed some entries for the One Word Photo challenge. My submission for the JPG Magazine's debut (with the theme Origin) didn't get accepted by the way :p Well it was sort of rush. I tried to beat the deadline and passed a photo just for the sake of passing it. I passed one of my *perfectly* (at least the closest to perfect) proportional and balanced Haleakala sunrise photos. Well sunrises are the origin of each new day. It lacked concept and innovativeness... me thinks. Oh well, I have to prepare for this one. I doubt though that it'll be in time to get considered as extra credit for college admissions (US).

I HAVE TO HAVE A PUBLISHED PHOTO! hahahaha Just to impress and add points ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger