I'd go out and film something
I'd go out and film something in the mall... something like a case study of people in the mall. But I'm afraid they might deem me as one of those people who have never been to a mall so they feel the need to take videos and pictures. Really. I've seen those kind of people. I'm still a beginner with all this DV making thing so I have yet to learn to do things for the sake of my DV making art. I can somehow do that with photography. Y'know, taking photos of complete strangers and saying thank you afterwards. I've somehow made it a rule for myself to build a good relationship with my subjects (even only for that short while) if I'm doing street photography.
Me: *click* *click* *snap* *snap*
Stranger: *is wearing a confused, what-the-hell expression on his face*
Me: Thank you! *smile* *run away and look through the view finder of your cam pretending your rushing to take another photo of another person/thing*
So that's your short guide to building a good relationship with your subjects made by yours truly.
I just remembered (through another person's blog) that Rooney's album is already here. It's been here for 2 months now or so. It's been in existence far longer than that. I decided earlier to run to the mall now, get some films developed and pick up Rooney's album but then... I have a number of things to pay for still. Aww, dammit.
Me: *click* *click* *snap* *snap*
Stranger: *is wearing a confused, what-the-hell expression on his face*
Me: Thank you! *smile* *run away and look through the view finder of your cam pretending your rushing to take another photo of another person/thing*
So that's your short guide to building a good relationship with your subjects made by yours truly.
I just remembered (through another person's blog) that Rooney's album is already here. It's been here for 2 months now or so. It's been in existence far longer than that. I decided earlier to run to the mall now, get some films developed and pick up Rooney's album but then... I have a number of things to pay for still. Aww, dammit.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home