A Day Off School
I am on an unofficial day off from school because the SATs are tomorrow. So... yeah. I just had breakfast as well (soft boiled eggs and rice) but nobody cares. haha
So, what's on for the rest of the day? I know. Nobody cares. I'll put it on anyway.
AM
9:00 - 10:00 I'm inspired to make a new layout after months, finally. So I'm taking a time off of my day for that.
10:00 - 12:30 Do a little vocabulary review for SAT for that damned English test. My worst enemy tomorrow would be the vocab part... I mean, what the hell do we need those obscure words for? Not only will we have to explain it when we use it in daily conversions, it sounds pretentious as well.
PM
12:30 - 1:00 Eat lunch. What? Me? Miss it? No way.
1:00 - 2:30 Go to the internet cafe and print out my SAT admission ticket since my PC doesn't want to read my nearly black inkless printer.
2:30 - whenever Probably do some more reviewing.
So, what's on for the rest of the day? I know. Nobody cares. I'll put it on anyway.
AM
9:00 - 10:00 I'm inspired to make a new layout after months, finally. So I'm taking a time off of my day for that.
10:00 - 12:30 Do a little vocabulary review for SAT for that damned English test. My worst enemy tomorrow would be the vocab part... I mean, what the hell do we need those obscure words for? Not only will we have to explain it when we use it in daily conversions, it sounds pretentious as well.
PM
12:30 - 1:00 Eat lunch. What? Me? Miss it? No way.
1:00 - 2:30 Go to the internet cafe and print out my SAT admission ticket since my PC doesn't want to read my nearly black inkless printer.
2:30 - whenever Probably do some more reviewing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home