CommonWEALTH?
The world can keep track of what I am up to through this blog. Who knows? They might easily be able to send to jail a potential suicide bomber? But the problem is, the world doesn't care. :D But on I blog anyway because writing is fun. Even writing about one's self. Not that it's all about self gratification but, this way, I can keep track of my thoughts and my plans. But why the need to broadcast it through a blog? I don't know, really. Maybe I'm just that addicted to the internet. It's fun to share too.
I haven't talked to Ayisse for a while but (hey, maybe you're reading this ;)) I want to ask her, and possibly Dixi, to collab on a possible novel titled "Blog Wars". Due to the blogging hype present for some years now, I decided that I want to write something that involved blogs or something in a blog format. It'd be a treat to people who like bloghopping... I guess it's just interesting to analyze different characters and personalities and a way to do that would be by writing while in that person's (no one in specific, the personality I mean) shoes.
Another thing I'm up to. I'm definitely asking Dixi or somebody to venture Commonwealth Ave. while taking photos at the same time. I've always wanted to take pictures of Manggahan Road, life in the wet markets, and poverty. I want to see if there are actually people who are satisfied with their lives... people who do not regret choices they've made no matter to what position in life those decisions brought them to. Who knows, I might send the compiled photos, have Dixi caption them and write something about it and we'll send it to a publisher. And if anybody else wants to join, then good. I'm not too sure though that Ayisse would want to go to Commonwealth since she thinks it's too far. :D
If anybody has suggestions... and I doubt anybody else is reading this thing except for the people I know... feel free to mail me at amlcortez[at]hotmail[.]com
I haven't talked to Ayisse for a while but (hey, maybe you're reading this ;)) I want to ask her, and possibly Dixi, to collab on a possible novel titled "Blog Wars". Due to the blogging hype present for some years now, I decided that I want to write something that involved blogs or something in a blog format. It'd be a treat to people who like bloghopping... I guess it's just interesting to analyze different characters and personalities and a way to do that would be by writing while in that person's (no one in specific, the personality I mean) shoes.
Another thing I'm up to. I'm definitely asking Dixi or somebody to venture Commonwealth Ave. while taking photos at the same time. I've always wanted to take pictures of Manggahan Road, life in the wet markets, and poverty. I want to see if there are actually people who are satisfied with their lives... people who do not regret choices they've made no matter to what position in life those decisions brought them to. Who knows, I might send the compiled photos, have Dixi caption them and write something about it and we'll send it to a publisher. And if anybody else wants to join, then good. I'm not too sure though that Ayisse would want to go to Commonwealth since she thinks it's too far. :D
If anybody has suggestions... and I doubt anybody else is reading this thing except for the people I know... feel free to mail me at amlcortez[at]hotmail[.]com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home