These are the time of our lives before we get to experience the real time of our lives ;)
I have now developed a stronger affinity to blogging. Blame it on the 3-day vacation.
I am about to study for the Physics long test tomorrow. No, not review, but study. I have to relearn everything because I couldn't quite understand it no matter what. Right now, 11 browser windows are open, all containing Electrostatics related text, I have downloaded 2 pdf files about Electrostatics and am in the process of downloading an eBook about Electrostatics.
Oh wow. Oh joy.
I Physics book is locked in the locker. It sounds stupid, I know. The lock magically changed its combination on its own. The other Physics book, the one which I actually like better, is well... I haven't read it yet. Things are usually shorter and more to the point online. Plus there are available practice problems with solutions. Those are what I need. I will still be reading the school-issued textbook though
Oh well. Let me get on with this studying. But before I leave... *laughs maniacally* I got a 103/205 on our simulated UPCAT. HAHAHAHAHA Well, it was unfair since we only had 3 hours to answer it. It's 50% passing but that's a devastatingly low score. I know I didn't study, didn't take review classes over the summer and all that. But the real reason that I failed does not lie in my inability answer correctly, rather my inability to finish the English portion quickly. As a consequence... I wasn't able to answer the whole Filipino part, save for around 4-6 questions. B)
I am about to study for the Physics long test tomorrow. No, not review, but study. I have to relearn everything because I couldn't quite understand it no matter what. Right now, 11 browser windows are open, all containing Electrostatics related text, I have downloaded 2 pdf files about Electrostatics and am in the process of downloading an eBook about Electrostatics.
Oh wow. Oh joy.
I Physics book is locked in the locker. It sounds stupid, I know. The lock magically changed its combination on its own. The other Physics book, the one which I actually like better, is well... I haven't read it yet. Things are usually shorter and more to the point online. Plus there are available practice problems with solutions. Those are what I need. I will still be reading the school-issued textbook though
Oh well. Let me get on with this studying. But before I leave... *laughs maniacally* I got a 103/205 on our simulated UPCAT. HAHAHAHAHA Well, it was unfair since we only had 3 hours to answer it. It's 50% passing but that's a devastatingly low score. I know I didn't study, didn't take review classes over the summer and all that. But the real reason that I failed does not lie in my inability answer correctly, rather my inability to finish the English portion quickly. As a consequence... I wasn't able to answer the whole Filipino part, save for around 4-6 questions. B)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home