7.31.2004

So.............

This coming Tueday I am joining my first ever photjournalism convention and competition. I'm not sure if digital photography is included or it's strictly old school so I'm borrowing an old school SLR from someone else because I don't have one and have yet to dwell on the beauty of classic photography. I've never used so much of the word photography in one sentence :D Anyway, I'm thinking I should invest on one of them film cameras. Or one of the new ones, that integrates old school and digital photography.

And I just found out that although all specialized types of photography employs artistic touches and such I am more of a photojourn than artistic photography person, if you get what I mean. Oh well. Nobody gives a shit ;)

Exams are next week and the UPCAT this coming saturday. There was the first Super! radio this morning and there's Queer Eye tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger