7.27.2004

Late Night Madness [Panganim]

I'm hungry. It's about 10 minutes past 11. I'll read a bit about the ComSci recitation for tomorrow. I'm planing to cram/copy the answers to the Chem probset tomorrow. I just remembered I made an awesome research paper for Physics last year about blackholes and the Information Paradox. Smash mouth is on TV right now. Wait. Why the hell are they there? I just took some quizzes.

your inner self is intelligent, spiritual and calm. You often think that people have reasons for doing everything, right or wrong.
your outer self is slow, reasonable and graceful. Your outer self is transparent, people see right into you.

inner vs. outer self tested by ibiki


i am sunrise to others~
I am ... to others... by ibiki
To others, you are one ray of hope and a great buddy to have, but you really can get stubborn at times.


The east coast could be more fun than the west coast. But no. I still prefer Hawai'i. But what about high end living? Hahahaha I don't belong there somehow. I'd rather hop from country to country in 6 months interval or something. What do I see myself as a cultured dirtbag for anyway if I don't get in a bit of couture in that dirtbag lifestyle? Oh no. I'm rambling senselessly. But I do have a train of thought that I'm following. I'm just saying I'm rambling but I really am not.

I saw Hilary Duff and her sister's video on TV again by the way. What a way to end the night. And just now Answer the Phone is just on. Well, it's a half decent song. I guess... I pulled out a CD while studying for Physics awhile ago by the way, for lack of something classical. Lostprophets seem to do the trick. I don't have any death metal here to stimulate brain cells but some modern/generic rock would do I guess. Actually, it does.

Answer the phone. I know that you're home. I wanna get you alone. And do it again, do it again.

Wait. On second thought. It's not realy a half decent song by the chorus. Let's make that about 25% decent. Er...no. Around 20%. Or better yet, 19.98% because I'm a stingy brat. Every 0.01% counts ;)

Craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger