Best. Thing. Ever. Since...
I just came from reading the newspaper, which automatically includes reading the latest Super! until the pages have turned into ash. Then, the best thing ever since McFly decided to take out the pop and dwell more in 70s sound with their music happened...oh wait that has not happened yet. Anyway, back to the best thing ever since... Super! is launching Super! radio! Woohoo. (Whew, I've never used so much exclamation points in a sentence ;)) Read today's Super! Inquirer or scavenge some from the streets if you don't have a copy. Tals Diaz wrote a very true, honest and amusing (oddly, it is for me) article. (Which is, by the way, true most of the time). Gino dela Paz's article is another gold. His article made me itch for feel-good, beach-y music. And I have to visit The Slides online.
All this is so nice, the excitement makes me want to weep. If they're ever into publishing as a magazine, I can just see it happening.
All this is so nice, the excitement makes me want to weep. If they're ever into publishing as a magazine, I can just see it happening.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home