7.25.2004

A 3 day vacation to finish 2 major requirements, prepare for 3 others and study for the UPCAT

So. I'll tell you how the past 48 hours have been so far. I am currently taking one of my frequent short, self-imposed breaks while doing my final research proposal.

July 23 - Friday

Evening:
I came home early. I didn't eat dinner at home since I dropped by McD's before coming home. I lazed around, trying to give myself some resting space since I was expecting to do non-stop work for the next 3 days.

At around 9:00 I prepared some mashed avocados with milk and veered away from the computer first to watch Analyze That. Good, hilarious movie.

July 24 - Saturday

Morning:
I woke up at 7:30 and started to read some math handouts. I started making an outline for the research proposal, listing things I want to appear and things that need to appear for every section of the Intro, Review of Related Literature and Methodology. A tip: It always helps to make one of those outlines to get your thoughts organized.

I got bored so I went online and stayed so until lunch time. I did gather materials and references for my research proposal though.

Afternoon:
I started making the research proposal, surfing the net after 2 hours and logginf off after an hour to read more on previous math lessons to refresh my memory. I made mashed avocado with milk and condensed milk again.

Evening:
I went online again. You can refer to a few posts down... I was on mIRC and about to disconnect when Ayisse came online. So I had some crazy time talking to her and Kaye. Another hour wasted on a fun, crazy time. I did some of the paperwork again and had some dinner.

After dinner, I proceeded with paperwork only to find out that it's already 8:00 and the Queer Eye encore is on. I watched the show again while trying to do my paper at the same time. Anyway, after the show I did accomplish a considerable amount of work.

I think it was after Queer Eye that I went online and talked to Ayisse and Kaye on IRC. Anyway, I was still online, talking and doing stuff. I finally decided to disconnect and finish the Introduction and Methodology of my research paper. I was 2/3 done after a full day of 60% play and 40% work.

Before sleeping I dropped by my grandma's room. She was talking with my mom. I channel surfed and saw 8 mile on HBO. I never got the hang of that movie. After watching 10 minutes, I concluded that Kaye can become one of those impromptu dissing rapper or can join one of those improptu (dissing) rap contests.

July 25 - Sunday

Morning:
Woke up at 7:30 again and checked my mail. Surfed around the net visiting people's blogs. I went online and as usual, nobody is on IRC that "early". I had to go mass then. After mass we went to grab some french fries and Sundae at McD's again. That constituted my breakfast. We waited for my mother to finish doing the groceries and headed for home. I had bulalo for lunch. Wow. It's proving to be a cholesterol-y day.

Afternoon:
I tried to pop a pirated copy of Troy in the DVD but my little brother came in and demanded for me to turn back the channel to Cartoon Network. He threatened to scream his head off with that annoying voice again. I decided it owuld be better to do paperwork again.

I read about 2 hours worth of science review and math (refreshing things I learned from the previous day). After that I did more and more paperwork. It is now 5 minutes to 6 and I want an avocado again. And Orange County (the movie) is on TV again. I like this movie. And Kip's vampire tv series that is really about the german thingy thingy during the world war 2 thing. :lol: It's inspiring and besides, Collin Hanks' "What the!? No! You couldn't have!" face is a winner.

*** Going online is synonymous to too-frequent mail-checking, mx forums and greytower rp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger