6.05.2004

Killing Time

I am not in the least bit sleepy so I am watching the finals of a talent search on TV, despite it's stupidity, and taking quizzes online. I found them from another person's site. They're somewhat fun so... yeah. This is the first time ever I am going to post my quiz results I never did it then even in my own site. Wow. Big deal.

Quizzes are NEVER to be taken seriously and they lie. But then they're fun to take and sometimes it's amusing what the results turn out to be.


you're the bassist!


what band member are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

--- okay, so this was the stupidest quiz. I just thought I'd see what I'll get and looky here. Bassists are NOT useless *shakes fist*





What Type of Villain are You?

mutedfaith.com.

--- most amusing quiz among the pack





Find your Role-Playing
Stereotype
at mutedfaith.com.

--- hahahaha oh, come on. Really? I thought I'd get something like the unknown or blah. I took the test 5 times. First time I got Amnesiac. Next 3 I got this. Then the last time I got the Anti-Hero. This is confusing me.





Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz.

--- Yeah. Teh cool. B)

You Are O-Renshi the Yakuza Queen
You are O-renshi, the Yakuza Crime lord who works
for Bill and helped destroy "The
Brides" wedding and almost kill her.


Which Kill Bill Character are you: Volume 1
brought to you by Quizilla

--- I haven't even watched Kill Bill. I know. I suck.





find your element
at mutedfaith.com.

--- I remember taking this before.

DarkMagic
Dark magician. You love the dark because of it's
beauty and just the life that no-one else sees.
Mysterious, calm, quiet... But that doesn't
mean you're not friendly!


Please rate ^^


What kind of dark person are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

36
You're Element is Water. You are soft and serene at
most times but like Wind, you're scary when
you're mad. You proabaly have a talent is
singing and even your speaking voice is lovely.
You have an innocent type of beauty that makes
you look younger than you are and you like
close relationships with people.


What's Your Element(girls)? (PICTURES)
brought to you by Quizilla

My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!


The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
don't understand.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Gay Bear
Gay Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

--- WHY!?!?!?!? WHY, I ASK YOU!?!?!? WHY!?!?!? WHAT SAY YOU!?!?!? Is Kyan Douglas getting in me?

CWINDOWSDesktopGrease.jpg
Grease!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

--- Oh...okay.

You're the STROKES, not a lot to say about them
just keep rockin'!


Which of my favourite rock bands are you a part of?
brought to you by Quizilla

--- I knew it was a bad idea to take this test in the first place. But still, I continued even though the quiz author's favourite bands were obvious.

Your a bookwork! extremly talented and intelligent!


Townie, Goth, Indie, Skater or Bookworm?
brought to you by Quizilla

--- Good god, that's the shock of my life!!!!! O_O Nah.

Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8aae9dc)
You are CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL. She is a rad
chick with absolutely no fashion sense. If you
are a guy and chose this... you are gay.


Which old school Nickelodeon show are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

--- This actually made me laugh and remember the good ol Clarissa Explains It All days.

nothing
You're addicted to.....

Nothing!
Your addicted to nothing at all? Well..... ok I
guess thats a good thing but come on just think
of the possibilities!


What are you addicted to? (pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

--- For some reason I am starting to doubt this thing.

You belong to the world of knowledge-seekers
You belong somewhere out in the world, exploring
and learning and spreading the knowledge that
you find. When you love, that love will join
you in your quest and believe as you do in a
world of spiritual energy that is stronger than
anything humanity could normally even conceive,
although you may be able to. Council those you
encounter, give them your wisdom, and stay true
to yourself.


Where do you belong?(ANIME IMAGES)
brought to you by Quizilla

--- Wow?

HASH(0x861f0dc)
schizotypal


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

--- Fun :D But then, it's a little worrying, isn't it?

You are GILL!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I don't want a toaster.
Furnulum pani nolo.
"I don't want a toaster."
Generally, things (like this quiz) tend to tick you
off. You have contemplated doing grievous
bodily harm to door-to-door salesmen.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger