6.19.2004

Hello, hello

I go online every day for at most an hour to check mail and relax in some way, even though it's actually a way of straining my eyes...but never mind, I'm used to this liquid box of colors. CAT is somehow fun but I stick to my initial decision of not joining it. Who wants to burn in the sun and waste time, really? I'm sure it's not exactly wasting time but it is for me, since it does not serve my purpose.

The LC's second issue's release date is moved to next week because everybody's been so busy. I'm pretty much excited since this time's layout is loads better. I'm done with my article but I still have to come up with a bunch of questions for Distilled Mind's band review of sort.

I got a flash drive today by the way, at long last. We went out to watch Van Helsing (I know, really late but it's still showing here where I live). Then we went to another nearby place to meet up with my mom, called my cousin to pick us up, then bought some Yellow Cab pizza before going home. I like sitting on the passenger's seat when it's at night. There's something about it, the car "environment" or "ambiance" maybe, that makes me feel more alive. I know, it's weird. I might be getting a new phone by the way. I don't really need it but my grandma's updating her subscription plan so she gets a new phone. Then I get the new phone because she's not much for learning how a whole new cellphone works all over again. It's a tedious process that'd take months. hahaha

I'm going to bed in a while because I have to wake up early tomorrow and start studying as soon. I'm afraid that test day/s would come and I'm not prepared. Reminds me of SAT, I still haven't registered because goddamn Colelge Board's login is not functioning well, though according to them they've updated their SAT registration pages already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger