Sweet dreams, good morning
I want to watch a movie that will use Lostprophet's cover of the song Sweet Dreams My LA Ex. Hahaha I dunno, I just want to watch one. I am in need of brainless enjoyable movie-watching. I'll probably catch The Covenant this Wednesday with some friends. Cue: more laughter.
Thanks to Ayisse who, despite frustrations with the installation process, signed up with Last.FM so I can have one more friend in my friends list hahaha. Start audioscrobbling people. Click. It's (latest songs I've played) what shows on the first blog entry I have up here.
Well school started last Friday for me. I only need to go to school three times a week. I need something else to preoccupy me... or else I will end up spending a massive amount of money on books and coffee. Again. Or people, you can just donate me your good books you know.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home