Ooh la
Had a profound moment this afternoon in the mall on my way home. I decided to try one of those soy drinks, had it plain, and 10 steps away from the booth I was like, "Shite why have I not been drinking soy milk for the past 17 years?"
Ok, the taho-ness of it tends to get overwhelming 10 ounces through but well I don't really care. So yeah, apart from yogurt shake (imagine having to walk half way through campus just for this haha), I think I'll be having a lot of this from now on. Now I'll probably have all my commercial establishment coffee and blended coffee with soy milk. And I'll be keeping a carton of it at home. And I'll be having it with my tea. Geez talk about fanaticism. Maybe I'll forget about it in 2 days. I forgot to mention it on here btw but that Sola Lemon Iced Tea (meh Sola, I was never a fan) is actually good. Kinda tastes like those jasmine- (or whatever herb) infused iced teas in Japan.
Thinking about it, I think I can build a whole meal plan, and lifestyle even, based on beverages. Like fruits and all processed into drinks. Think brocolli shake. Or Beef Brocolli Shake. Gross.
So, I dunno, should I stay up the whole night catching up on readings or just sleep now and wake up early and do it then? I dunno, I feel like preparing yogurt shake or something but we ran out of yogurt :(
Maybe I'll watch a movie. Finally watched The Weatherman last Wednesday btw, I thought it was awesome. Hmm... I have an unopened vcd somewhere here from one of those assortment-of-movie-and-karaoke-cds sales SM dep store has.
Oh I dunno, we'll see.
Today was a beautiful day btw. In that understated kind of way. Those small leaves were falling and floating like blossoms all over campus today. And this kid choked on candy inside the jeep on my way home and the lady sitting next to them is a nursing undergrad. And that soy milk experience yeah. Hmmmmmmm....
Ok, the taho-ness of it tends to get overwhelming 10 ounces through but well I don't really care. So yeah, apart from yogurt shake (imagine having to walk half way through campus just for this haha), I think I'll be having a lot of this from now on. Now I'll probably have all my commercial establishment coffee and blended coffee with soy milk. And I'll be keeping a carton of it at home. And I'll be having it with my tea. Geez talk about fanaticism. Maybe I'll forget about it in 2 days. I forgot to mention it on here btw but that Sola Lemon Iced Tea (meh Sola, I was never a fan) is actually good. Kinda tastes like those jasmine- (or whatever herb) infused iced teas in Japan.
Thinking about it, I think I can build a whole meal plan, and lifestyle even, based on beverages. Like fruits and all processed into drinks. Think brocolli shake. Or Beef Brocolli Shake. Gross.
So, I dunno, should I stay up the whole night catching up on readings or just sleep now and wake up early and do it then? I dunno, I feel like preparing yogurt shake or something but we ran out of yogurt :(
Maybe I'll watch a movie. Finally watched The Weatherman last Wednesday btw, I thought it was awesome. Hmm... I have an unopened vcd somewhere here from one of those assortment-of-movie-and-karaoke-cds sales SM dep store has.
Oh I dunno, we'll see.
Today was a beautiful day btw. In that understated kind of way. Those small leaves were falling and floating like blossoms all over campus today. And this kid choked on candy inside the jeep on my way home and the lady sitting next to them is a nursing undergrad. And that soy milk experience yeah. Hmmmmmmm....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home