Jillpleasegoawayreally:(
I'd like to see the Rockstar contestants wear something happy like orange or yellow or yellowgreen. You know, just for a change.
EDIT:
OMFG WHO ELSE WATCHED DANA'S BOTTOM 3 PERFORMANCE? Dude that's one of the hottest Rafael moments on Rockstar ever. Why does Dana have to go, she's the only one who regularly interacts with Rafael and does justice to his hotness on lead guitar. Well uhm yeah, I'll be watching the replay. HAHA
EDIT:
OMFG WHO ELSE WATCHED DANA'S BOTTOM 3 PERFORMANCE? Dude that's one of the hottest Rafael moments on Rockstar ever. Why does Dana have to go, she's the only one who regularly interacts with Rafael and does justice to his hotness on lead guitar. Well uhm yeah, I'll be watching the replay. HAHA
2 Comments:
I was starting to really like Dana when she got cut. When Jill and Patrice were in the bottom three it was obvious that Dana will go. Now I only have Zayra to vote for hehe.
Jill could get too irritating at times. hehe.
Hahaha I knowww (with jill). I was starting to like Danaa bit too except she does have diva pop starish performing tendencies.
Post a Comment
<< Home