7.02.2006

BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA

I like to say it with the extra laka at the end. I usually burst out in boomshakalakas to annoy/make my sister laugh but right now I wouldn't want to be near her. Let's just say, half an hour ago I was thinking of sticking a fork down her stomach while she's sleeping. Ok we've reached our sibling brutality quoto for the month.

Well hello, hmm. I just finished watching High School Musical about 2 hours ago. About time the damned torrent dl finished too. Zac Efron is cute. And so is Vanessa, his co-star. And Zac Efron is extremely amusing.

(From some cosmogirl blog he sort of posted in for 6 entries)

..I could feel the edge sucking me toward it. Absolutely freaky and wonderful. The view was sweet. I’ll say that much. The opera house looked tiny. From the top of the harbour bridge, I was looking out over one of the most amazing landscapes I’ve ever seen. The air was so clear that if I squinted, I could almost make out my house in California. I waved to my kangaroo friends at the zoo. They waved back. Awesome.


..Inside. Inside the cage. WITH THE KANGAROOS. Believe it or not, we were instant homies. I was chillin with 3 of Australia’s coolest marsupials. We hung out, drank water, ate foliage, talked about the weather, hopped around a bit… you know, kangaroo stuff. On a serious note, at one point, the largest Roo stood up and tried to “Box” Vanessa for no apparent reason. I tell you, on its hind legs, the thing was monstrous, and had a better stance than Muhammad Ali. Only one thing raced through my mind as Vanessa stood there face to face with the heavyweight champ . . . awesome.



Best laugh I've had reading that thing ever since Rivers Cuomo's Harvard (admissions?) essay. Which was just around Wednesday actually but you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger