So
Drive to school today was alright. Except for when I didn't come to a stop when another car was trying to shift to my lane, in somewhat heavy but moving traffic. Let's just say I got a huge whack on the head from my dad, which was totally unexpected. He said sorry later during the day tho. Hmm kinda stupid too.
But anyway, awesome stuff today I wonder why I haven't raided the top cupboards in our kitchen ever before. I thought there were just a bunch of expired seasonings and Spam and similar delata in there.
Today though I found a canned alaskan pink salmon, a bottle of Kahlua coffee licqor/eur/eure/howeveryouspellit, and a 375ml bottle of a scarily old looking (meaning exterior in deteriorating condition) Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut Champagne. I'm still trying to figure out what year it was cos apparently it's not on the bottle. I hope the champagne's not in as bad condition as the labels and stuff :(
On my way home I was thinking about... Oh I forgot about it already. But it was really funny at the time. And today I saw this guy in school who I've dubbed the instant I saw him as the male counterpart of Amelie. Not that he looks like Amelie, or Audrey Tautou for that matter, but that was just the impression I got. Well there's a little resemblance with Amelie with the complexion and the eyes sort of, and that bemused expression. Hmm, interesting.
But anyway, awesome stuff today I wonder why I haven't raided the top cupboards in our kitchen ever before. I thought there were just a bunch of expired seasonings and Spam and similar delata in there.
Today though I found a canned alaskan pink salmon, a bottle of Kahlua coffee licqor/eur/eure/howeveryouspellit, and a 375ml bottle of a scarily old looking (meaning exterior in deteriorating condition) Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut Champagne. I'm still trying to figure out what year it was cos apparently it's not on the bottle. I hope the champagne's not in as bad condition as the labels and stuff :(
On my way home I was thinking about... Oh I forgot about it already. But it was really funny at the time. And today I saw this guy in school who I've dubbed the instant I saw him as the male counterpart of Amelie. Not that he looks like Amelie, or Audrey Tautou for that matter, but that was just the impression I got. Well there's a little resemblance with Amelie with the complexion and the eyes sort of, and that bemused expression. Hmm, interesting.
2 Comments:
mix the coffee and the champagne. Hehe. Then drink it, then drive. Maybe you'll drive better, or worse. :D
uh...ok
Post a Comment
<< Home