6.05.2006

An ode to longganisa

Shit. Ang dami kong nakain na longganisa. From Ilocos. Longganisa is the new tomato omelette.

What.

--

Palabas na pala Inside Man. O_O Wait, is it? I will DIE if I don't see that movie. I don't care if it turns out to be just another heist movie, JODIE FOSTER AND CLIVE OWEN ARE IN IT. I've loved Clive Owen's character right when I saw the trailer. You know that part where he says in the trailer something like, When I said I would execute the perfect bank robby I meant I will execute the perfect bank robbery. Or something like that, not exactly that of course. AAAAAAAAH.

Madeliene White: I'd call you a monster, but I have to go now and help bin Laden's nephew buy a co-op.
Arthur Case: [laughing] If that were true, you wouldn't be telling me.
Madeliene White: [turning to leave] We're putting you down as a reference.

---

Dalton Russell: You're too fucking smart to be a cop.
[He points a gun at Frazier]
Dalton Russell: Now get the fuck out of here.
Keith Frazier: Go ahead, shoot me. I got nothing to lose and neither do you, so go ahead, shoot me.
Dalton Russell: [pause] Fuck you. Tell them to send someone sane next time.

---

Waiter: Excuse me Sir, do you have a reservation?
Keith Frazier: [walking past waiter] I have an appointment.
Waiter: May I take your hat?
Keith Frazier: No, get your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger