Let's get the motion in the ocean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2XbseYESRg
Please tell me I can't be blamed for thinking dannyissexywhenhe'ssinging, like it's one of those "Yeah even tho mcfly are stupid danny has a sexy singing voice." Ohmygod this is too incriminating but what the hell, this is my blog so yeah, yeah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDiHpL4gq4
Harry: It's great to be in a Lindsay Lohan..... movie.
Dougie: Hahaha, I got that.
Hahaha cheeky bastards.
---
No real update cos well there'a test I have to study for and yes I just went online a bit to watch mcfly on youtube -_- Just kidding of course not. There's mail to check, and mail to check, and uhm yeah, all I ever do online nowadays is check for email.
Please tell me I can't be blamed for thinking dannyissexywhenhe'ssinging, like it's one of those "Yeah even tho mcfly are stupid danny has a sexy singing voice." Ohmygod this is too incriminating but what the hell, this is my blog so yeah, yeah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDiHpL4gq4
Harry: It's great to be in a Lindsay Lohan..... movie.
Dougie: Hahaha, I got that.
Hahaha cheeky bastards.
---
No real update cos well there'a test I have to study for and yes I just went online a bit to watch mcfly on youtube -_- Just kidding of course not. There's mail to check, and mail to check, and uhm yeah, all I ever do online nowadays is check for email.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home