I finished reading The Tesseract yesterday.
PLEASE NOBODY TELL ME WHO WON'VE AFTER THE ENGLAND-PORTUGAL GAME ON SATURDAY. Cos the only way I'm gonna be able to watch it is on replay on solar sports. HAHA And they're not gonna show it until the next day or whatev. Sucks but I have to make do and I don't really mind. So yeah I won't be visiting any blogs or journals on dA until I watch the replay. Something tells me England will win. They might need luck or whatever but you know. (Hey didn't they get a couple of players sent off?) I feel evil for saying this but I hope Ronaldo doesn't make it to the Port-Eng match. Heehee Yeah I'm only saying that cos he's really good.
(EDIT: On second thought, I'm just gonna watch a live gamecast online. haha)
On another note I am on a quest for the perfect pasta salad. Everytime I make one though I end up heating the tomatoes a bit with garlic in a pan. Cos, yeah, I actually like heated tomatoes better than fresh ones. But the fresh ones are good too so yeah.
I don't feel like there's much happening at school. Cos I'm still online for the most part when I get home.. Oh crap I forgot to have some Anthro readings xeroxed O_O Oh no no no no no. Oh no. I'd have to cram reading everything Monday morning -_- Well anyway, I guess I should start getting to my readings and stuff. Maybe I'd spend more time in the library actually reading course-related books that aren't required. My European Languages and Civs prof is inspiring :D
I am aware and I do believe that with the social sciences, it's better to be well read. Cos, let's say, studying Anthropology and History is not the same as studying for Math and Bio. I find it hard to familiarize myself with something after one reading. And I go by memorization through familiarization. Whatever. Well as I was saying, yeah it's good to be well read especially in the field you're studying. I mean what else am I gonna do as an undergrad student? I don't think I'll fare well just by passing requirements and such. I need the extra knowledge. That sounds really geeky.
My hands now always smell like garlic.
Watch The Strokes' new vid for You Only Live Once. It's up on youtube (of course). Haha Remika you're right. It's awesooooome.
Hm. I've nothing more to say.
(EDIT: On second thought, I'm just gonna watch a live gamecast online. haha)
On another note I am on a quest for the perfect pasta salad. Everytime I make one though I end up heating the tomatoes a bit with garlic in a pan. Cos, yeah, I actually like heated tomatoes better than fresh ones. But the fresh ones are good too so yeah.
I don't feel like there's much happening at school. Cos I'm still online for the most part when I get home.. Oh crap I forgot to have some Anthro readings xeroxed O_O Oh no no no no no. Oh no. I'd have to cram reading everything Monday morning -_- Well anyway, I guess I should start getting to my readings and stuff. Maybe I'd spend more time in the library actually reading course-related books that aren't required. My European Languages and Civs prof is inspiring :D
I am aware and I do believe that with the social sciences, it's better to be well read. Cos, let's say, studying Anthropology and History is not the same as studying for Math and Bio. I find it hard to familiarize myself with something after one reading. And I go by memorization through familiarization. Whatever. Well as I was saying, yeah it's good to be well read especially in the field you're studying. I mean what else am I gonna do as an undergrad student? I don't think I'll fare well just by passing requirements and such. I need the extra knowledge. That sounds really geeky.
My hands now always smell like garlic.
Watch The Strokes' new vid for You Only Live Once. It's up on youtube (of course). Haha Remika you're right. It's awesooooome.
Hm. I've nothing more to say.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home