What a riot.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever music player you have on random.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: No cheating.
1. I've been wastin my vacation.
2. Blindin flash of yellow.
3. One and the same, one and the same ohhh.
4. It's all about youuu, it's all about you baby.
(Sorry but I just have to comment: I THOUGHT I'VE DELETED ALL SONGS FROM THIS BAND??? hahaha I'm trying to get over something here hello.)
5. Serious man, your fuckin missus is nuts.
6. Everyday that I love I get older.
7. Feel this fist, the first time it feels fine.
8. Over there well he's wondering, is Oskar there, is Oskar alright?
9. Oooooh watching the people get leary, it's not very pretty I tell thee.
10. We the people fight for our existence.
11. Keep believing the things that you tell yourself.
12. Times they've been changin lately as you can see.
13. I know a girl who thinks of ghosts.
14. She falls asleep and all she thinks about is you.
15. Now she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair.
16. I'm coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine.
17. Oh they might wear classic Reeboks..
18. Beeeee theeeere foooor you soooomedaaaay soon.
19. I never meant the things I said to make you cry.
20. Won't somebody let me out.
21. This is a jetsetter music letter from me to you.
22. Here I am, lost in the light of the moon that comes through my window.
23. There's a lesson I have learned.
24. This scene is dead but I'm still restless.
25. We put this festival on you bastards.
26. Police and thieves in the street.
27. Yo man you gotta come out man like the sun's out aight.
(NO IT'S NOT GANGSTA RAP LIKE YOU PROBABLY THINK wahaha.)
28. Ooone waay oout is all you're ever gonna get from..
29. Love can be so strange, don't it amaze you.
30. Through the alleyways, to cool off in the shadows..
---
Stolen from Mon because I'm bored.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.
How are you feeling today?
Specialist (Interpol)
--> HMM :]
Will you get far in life?
Mardy Bum (Arctic Monkeys)
--> Wtf HAHA Why this??? Is the universe telling me something? Then it's not sounding so good. Hahaha
How do your friends see you?
Hungry (INXS)
--> HAHAHA I will eat your food. Just kidding. But this is an awesome song.
Will you get married?
Kashmire (Led Zeppelin)
--> Whut.
What is your best friend's theme song?
L.O.V.E. (Ashlee Simpson)
--> OMG HAHAHA
What is the story of your life?
Karma's Payment (Modest Mouse)
--> The Universe IS telling me something here. Haha This is amusing though :)
What is high school like?
Stickin' To The Floor (Arctic Monkeys)
--> First line of this one goes, "Won't somebody let me out." Hey it makes sense now ;)
How can you get ahead in life?
Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles)
--> Baguio? What?
What is the best thing about your friends?
Coming Clean (We Are Scientists)
--> :D
What is today going to be like?
Electric Shake (Be Your Own Pet)
--> Wooh. Doubt it though :p
What is in store for this weekend?
Say Hello To The Angels (Interpol)
--> That sounds funny.
What song describes you?
Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt (We Are Scientists)
--> HAHAHA. Hey, this sucks I keep on repeating artists.
To describe your grandparents?
Disco 2000 (Pulp)
How is your life going?
Come Around (Rhett Miller)
--> WHY IS THIS SO TRUE. Except there's not even anybody to come around/who broke my heart/etc. lol
What song will they play at your funeral?
Days Of The Gun (Martina Topley-Bird)
--> Why does this make me smile.
How does the world see you?
The Concept (Teenage Fanclub)
--> Oha. Just for the title though.
Will you have a happy life?
Broken Hearts Unite (Far-Less)
--> What, why do I even have this band in my playlist. I was just checking out how they sound. This is the only song I have of them. I swear. Hahaha
What do your friends really think of you?
Fuckin In The Bushes (Oasis)
--> OMG THAT'S JUST BAD HAHAHA. How can there be any truth to this? See, I'm not cheating. At all. From hundreds and hundreds of songs... WHY?
Do people secretly lust after you?
Champagne Supernova (Oasis)
--> Why couldn't this have come up for the previous question instead? O_o Cosmic confusion. Woah.
How can I make myself happy?
Clear Skies (The Strokes)
--> Getting better with the answers...
What should you do with your life?
Rainy Days (Ryan Adams)
--> O_o
Will you ever have children?
The Lonely (British Sea Power)
--> HAHAHAHA. Best random answer. Up there with the "Fuckin in the bushes" one. I have a feeling though that this has a 99.999% chance of being true as opposed to the 0% of that FITB Oasis song.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: No cheating.
1. I've been wastin my vacation.
2. Blindin flash of yellow.
3. One and the same, one and the same ohhh.
(Sorry but I just have to comment: I THOUGHT I'VE DELETED ALL SONGS FROM THIS BAND??? hahaha I'm trying to get over something here hello.)
5. Serious man, your fuckin missus is nuts.
6. Everyday that I love I get older.
8. Over there well he's wondering, is Oskar there, is Oskar alright?
9. Oooooh watching the people get leary, it's not very pretty I tell thee.
12. Times they've been changin lately as you can see.
14. She falls asleep and all she thinks about is you.
17. Oh they might wear classic Reeboks..
18. Beeeee theeeere foooor you soooomedaaaay soon.
19. I never meant the things I said to make you cry.
20. Won't somebody let me out.
21. This is a jetsetter music letter from me to you.
23. There's a lesson I have learned.
24. This scene is dead but I'm still restless.
26. Police and thieves in the street.
27. Yo man you gotta come out man like the sun's out aight.
(NO IT'S NOT GANGSTA RAP LIKE YOU PROBABLY THINK wahaha.)
28. Ooone waay oout is all you're ever gonna get from..
30. Through the alleyways, to cool off in the shadows..
---
Stolen from Mon because I'm bored.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.
How are you feeling today?
Specialist (Interpol)
--> HMM :]
Will you get far in life?
Mardy Bum (Arctic Monkeys)
--> Wtf HAHA Why this??? Is the universe telling me something? Then it's not sounding so good. Hahaha
How do your friends see you?
Hungry (INXS)
--> HAHAHA I will eat your food. Just kidding. But this is an awesome song.
Will you get married?
Kashmire (Led Zeppelin)
--> Whut.
What is your best friend's theme song?
L.O.V.E. (Ashlee Simpson)
--> OMG HAHAHA
What is the story of your life?
Karma's Payment (Modest Mouse)
--> The Universe IS telling me something here. Haha This is amusing though :)
What is high school like?
Stickin' To The Floor (Arctic Monkeys)
--> First line of this one goes, "Won't somebody let me out." Hey it makes sense now ;)
How can you get ahead in life?
Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles)
--> Baguio? What?
What is the best thing about your friends?
Coming Clean (We Are Scientists)
--> :D
What is today going to be like?
Electric Shake (Be Your Own Pet)
--> Wooh. Doubt it though :p
What is in store for this weekend?
Say Hello To The Angels (Interpol)
--> That sounds funny.
What song describes you?
Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt (We Are Scientists)
--> HAHAHA. Hey, this sucks I keep on repeating artists.
To describe your grandparents?
Disco 2000 (Pulp)
How is your life going?
Come Around (Rhett Miller)
--> WHY IS THIS SO TRUE. Except there's not even anybody to come around/who broke my heart/etc. lol
What song will they play at your funeral?
Days Of The Gun (Martina Topley-Bird)
--> Why does this make me smile.
How does the world see you?
The Concept (Teenage Fanclub)
--> Oha. Just for the title though.
Will you have a happy life?
Broken Hearts Unite (Far-Less)
--> What, why do I even have this band in my playlist. I was just checking out how they sound. This is the only song I have of them. I swear. Hahaha
What do your friends really think of you?
Fuckin In The Bushes (Oasis)
--> OMG THAT'S JUST BAD HAHAHA. How can there be any truth to this? See, I'm not cheating. At all. From hundreds and hundreds of songs... WHY?
Do people secretly lust after you?
Champagne Supernova (Oasis)
--> Why couldn't this have come up for the previous question instead? O_o Cosmic confusion. Woah.
How can I make myself happy?
Clear Skies (The Strokes)
--> Getting better with the answers...
What should you do with your life?
Rainy Days (Ryan Adams)
--> O_o
Will you ever have children?
The Lonely (British Sea Power)
--> HAHAHAHA. Best random answer. Up there with the "Fuckin in the bushes" one. I have a feeling though that this has a 99.999% chance of being true as opposed to the 0% of that FITB Oasis song.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home