UNARMED + Spotlight
Awesome stuff up at UNARMED (United Artists Medium). Although I suppose it's not for everybody. More often than not we figure out ways to relate to something tho yeah.
And great music by Far Cries, Die Romantik and Mohanski. I'm still finding other ways to get a hold of their music but you can check out the Music section at Unarmed. Plus other good stuff up in their music section too, rock + electro + electrorock + stuff. Check out Dusty Fingers (is this the same as the Dusty with the song Spooky in the Lock Stock OST?) and AliKuru too.
And great music by Far Cries, Die Romantik and Mohanski. I'm still finding other ways to get a hold of their music but you can check out the Music section at Unarmed. Plus other good stuff up in their music section too, rock + electro + electrorock + stuff. Check out Dusty Fingers (is this the same as the Dusty with the song Spooky in the Lock Stock OST?) and AliKuru too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home