5.17.2006

Learn to spot the AM

On a good hair day I look like this.


On a bad hair day, aka flat hair day, I look like Bruce Lee.


When I tie my hair I kind of look like Kim Sam Soon.


And here's something from Cess. It goes something like if you comment I'll give you a letter and then you write ten things starting with that letter and write something about each of whatever you wrote, what it means to you etc etc. I wasn't really looking to get a letter or perhaps my comprehension that day was just poor so I... blablabla you're not interested really, I know. So here goes, M. THe universe is telling me what's going to follow will not turn out profound or even pseudoprofound.

Meat. Of course this'd be the first thing I'll write. I like meat, beef especially. I'm not fond of pork, I rarely eat it. I think I only eat liempo etc. I like lamb chops too.

Magick.

Mangoes.

Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide.

Michael Scoffield.

Morocco.

Motomachi.

Music.

Memories.

Manila.

I think... I didn't follow the directions entirely. Oh well, I'll finish it tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am! this is the first time in a long time that i had the time to visit ure blog n what a great time it is that i am able to view your new cut for the first time:)
the TIME's right.. perfect in fact!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger