"It's God's will."
Oh Abruzzi!!!
He's an ass now, more than ever, but I still love him.
Right now though I'm actually about to tear my eyeballs out of their sockets out of frustration. DIE TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEENERRRRRRRRRR DIEEEEEEE. If Abruzzi doesn't kill him outside the walls, or Michael doesn't, I'm sure he'd be the first one to be hunted down by the police. And then I'd wish he'd be locked up in a cell with 3 other horny gay men just so he'd get his brains banged out of his head. And then he'd be psychologically wounded forever and beyong redemption. Avocado up your white trash ass Tweener. AVOCADO.
HAHAHAHA.
MWAHAHAHA.
Oh man, that was pretty foul. Sorry but if you're a fellow psychofan of this show you'll completely understand where I'm coming frDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE DIIIIIEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEE TWEENERRRRRRRRRRRR DIIIIEEEEEEEEE.
If it weren't for him, everything would go as planned. Ugh. I can't wait for Westmoreland to tell Michael about this fishy Tweener-Bellick thing. I wish Tweener'd be the one left off not Westmoreland tho :( Even though it's most likely Westmoreland.
T_T
He's an ass now, more than ever, but I still love him.
Right now though I'm actually about to tear my eyeballs out of their sockets out of frustration. DIE TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEENERRRRRRRRRR DIEEEEEEE. If Abruzzi doesn't kill him outside the walls, or Michael doesn't, I'm sure he'd be the first one to be hunted down by the police. And then I'd wish he'd be locked up in a cell with 3 other horny gay men just so he'd get his brains banged out of his head. And then he'd be psychologically wounded forever and beyong redemption. Avocado up your white trash ass Tweener. AVOCADO.
HAHAHAHA.
MWAHAHAHA.
Oh man, that was pretty foul. Sorry but if you're a fellow psychofan of this show you'll completely understand where I'm coming frDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE DIIIIIEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEE TWEENERRRRRRRRRRRR DIIIIEEEEEEEEE.
If it weren't for him, everything would go as planned. Ugh. I can't wait for Westmoreland to tell Michael about this fishy Tweener-Bellick thing. I wish Tweener'd be the one left off not Westmoreland tho :( Even though it's most likely Westmoreland.
T_T
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home