5.26.2006

Hehey

I'm changing layouts soon. Something less, er, boring than this one. But you know, this was intentionally boring. I think I overdid it though. Like it's so boring you see right pass it, or through it rather.

Anyway, big big big congrats to Ayisse for getting accepted into USC for this coming (fall) term and not the next or the one after that. I'll visit you. Sadly, even I cannot comprehend why, I haven't been to the mainland yet. I'm not too fuzzed about it though. Dunno if she's on her way to Bicol now.

Well I finished a roll of film today yeah. Half of it was mostly used last night during Neil's little birthday gathering. I'm trying to get used to the sigma lens and practice with more shallow dofs 2-3.8 I shot mostly at 4 though, I think. Anyway, this one's more convenient than the heavy 28-200 I've got. It's a 28-70.

Went swimming with Ayisse and Dixi at this nearly deserted club house today. While walking towards it we took alot of photos cos the subdivision is still mostly vacant lot and stuff and stuff and stuff. We're coming back to shoot Ange's black and white thing. (And there's a good chance Dixi's gonna agree to a shoot hahaha RIGHT DIXI? We psyched her up this afternoon.) I'll have the film processed tomorrow. Cos I went directly home today, I was supposed to stop by the mall and have it processed and stuff yeah.

Aaaand, that's about it.

---

Guess we came up in a ghost town.
Now all those buildings have burned down.
Another price to be paid for being free.

It's getting harder to see now that the lights have all gone out.
Can't pay for the electricity.

And all along they've been saying nothing new to me.
Lately, seems right is wrong and wrong is everything we need maybe.
And still the beds are burning, burning in our sleep.
Take me away from everything I see.

There' gunshots on the dancefloor.
Please tell me what do we die for?
And by the way, yesterday, bet you were me.


Seen hard days, probably see more.
There's police at the front door saying
"by the way, yesterday, heard you were free."

And all along they've been saying nothing new to me.
Lately, seems right is wrong and wrong is everything we need maybe.
And still the beds are burning, burning in our sleep.
Take me away from everything I see.

And we'll dance on the ashes of what's left,
as long as these hearts beat in our chests.

And we fell through the railings and pavements,
while I wondered if they get what I get.
And I promise you I won't be leaving,
without taking you where I go.
See the price of belief's in believing.
Anywhere that we go we'll be sharing this same old song.

And we'll be standing singing.
As if it's life we're living.
As if it's blood we're spilling.
As if we're leaving here someday.


- The Beautiful Girls' Ashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger