Coupling <--> PBB
I only caught the last ten minutes of the PBB Teen Edition pilot episode and I guess I'd be watching it so I can go on and rant about and hate the idiots (if there are but let's face it, all competetions have one) and the annoying ones. (Annoying due to behavior and/or unfortunate physical attributes - Yes I'm evil. Ok, I was just half serius about that.)
I don't really have any violent reactions regarding any of the contestants but... Can someone please tell me why the fck there were motorcycles and girls dancing in bikinis and pek-pek shorts in front of that stage??? You are now free to imagine me screaming in mental anguish while trying to pull out my hair.
Now that were over and done with that... I'd actually join this thing cos it's just for a month. You know, just to grace national tv with my lack of social skills. We all know though that in reality I am friendly and accepting to the point of passivity (unless it is something, well you know... there are exceptions), and that I try to crack jokes, with much failure.
But really, I'm funny. I think. Come on, everybody I know can remember at least one time I said something funny. It still bothers me though how come when I try to crack jokes around a new aquaintance they rarely respond. I've also realized that at that point, I should go find somebody else with a similar sense of humor.
And so I managed to turn this post from PBB to er, something dedicated to myself.
I just finished this short Asian geography-related work and am about to go to sleep.
Coupling tonight was extremely hilarious btw. If you didn't catch it you just lost about 30 minutes of laughing time. (I swear I couldn't stop laughing all through out this one scene where Jeff comes into the bar wearing a bondage mask and carrying a plastic bag of laxatives from the drug store - cos he swallowed the key to these handcuffs and ran from the apartment to the drugstore to the bar where his friends are meeting their other friend's new boyfriend. And Jeff didn't realize he was still wearing a mask. You have to see it, it's hilarious. Okay, I know you didn't understand a thing I said T_T)
And bought new shoes and a shirt dress today. Yeah yeah.
I don't really have any violent reactions regarding any of the contestants but... Can someone please tell me why the fck there were motorcycles and girls dancing in bikinis and pek-pek shorts in front of that stage??? You are now free to imagine me screaming in mental anguish while trying to pull out my hair.
Now that were over and done with that... I'd actually join this thing cos it's just for a month. You know, just to grace national tv with my lack of social skills. We all know though that in reality I am friendly and accepting to the point of passivity (unless it is something, well you know... there are exceptions), and that I try to crack jokes, with much failure.
But really, I'm funny. I think. Come on, everybody I know can remember at least one time I said something funny. It still bothers me though how come when I try to crack jokes around a new aquaintance they rarely respond. I've also realized that at that point, I should go find somebody else with a similar sense of humor.
And so I managed to turn this post from PBB to er, something dedicated to myself.
I just finished this short Asian geography-related work and am about to go to sleep.
Coupling tonight was extremely hilarious btw. If you didn't catch it you just lost about 30 minutes of laughing time. (I swear I couldn't stop laughing all through out this one scene where Jeff comes into the bar wearing a bondage mask and carrying a plastic bag of laxatives from the drug store - cos he swallowed the key to these handcuffs and ran from the apartment to the drugstore to the bar where his friends are meeting their other friend's new boyfriend. And Jeff didn't realize he was still wearing a mask. You have to see it, it's hilarious. Okay, I know you didn't understand a thing I said T_T)
And bought new shoes and a shirt dress today. Yeah yeah.
2 Comments:
they should change PBB teen edition to PBB: The Next Underpaid Teen Stars (who will, after the show, appear on TV together and dance some poorly memorized routine and sing songs sung by someone else. hehe. you're funny.
laughs out loud at pek-pek shorts.
Post a Comment
<< Home