Prison Break and Spaghetti
This weekend was made up of:
Prison Break
Yeah, pretty much that. And buttered sauceless spaghetti.
When I saw episode 5 from season 1 of Prison Break last Saturday, there was no turning back. I had to download every episode after that while simultaneously watching whatever episode I already finished downloading. Ep5 is like the point of no return.
And I now have a one-sided, like every other, love affair with Wentworth Miller. AHAHA.
I'm turning in early now, unlike all the 3 and 4AMs I've seen the past few days doing nothing but watching Prison Break.
And omg, that was the worst (in a good sense) season finale I've ever watched. What a fucking cliffhanger. Good thing I just started watching the series this Tuesday because season 2 is on March 20. TODAY. haahahah (But it's not really until the 21st in this part of the world.) Curiously though there's already a torrent for ep14 (first episode of season 2). Yeah, I'm in the process of downloading that.
Guess I'd have to leave the computer on again for tonight. I don't have class til 1pm later so yeah, I guess I'd be studying for my Anthro test later this afternoon when I could've done it this weekend. AHAHAHA
It's just a long quiz. Yeah.
Everybody should really watch Prison Break. Google it folks. But don't read any spoilers. (I'm proud cos I didn't :D Well... after the 12th episode, I did cos I couldn't stand it anymore, I still had about 30 minutes til the 13th episode dowbnload finished. And well, let's just say I was so taken I was reacting to the written recap as if I was watching. hahaha)
Yeah, pretty much that. And buttered sauceless spaghetti.
When I saw episode 5 from season 1 of Prison Break last Saturday, there was no turning back. I had to download every episode after that while simultaneously watching whatever episode I already finished downloading. Ep5 is like the point of no return.
And I now have a one-sided, like every other, love affair with Wentworth Miller. AHAHA.
I'm turning in early now, unlike all the 3 and 4AMs I've seen the past few days doing nothing but watching Prison Break.
And omg, that was the worst (in a good sense) season finale I've ever watched. What a fucking cliffhanger. Good thing I just started watching the series this Tuesday because season 2 is on March 20. TODAY. haahahah (But it's not really until the 21st in this part of the world.) Curiously though there's already a torrent for ep14 (first episode of season 2). Yeah, I'm in the process of downloading that.
Guess I'd have to leave the computer on again for tonight. I don't have class til 1pm later so yeah, I guess I'd be studying for my Anthro test later this afternoon when I could've done it this weekend. AHAHAHA
It's just a long quiz. Yeah.
Everybody should really watch Prison Break. Google it folks. But don't read any spoilers. (I'm proud cos I didn't :D Well... after the 12th episode, I did cos I couldn't stand it anymore, I still had about 30 minutes til the 13th episode dowbnload finished. And well, let's just say I was so taken I was reacting to the written recap as if I was watching. hahaha)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home