Kopi kopi, no, I want Te Tarik. Dixi I want to fly to Singapore. Now.
Why am I still awake? I think that... whatever deadline I was trying to beat... it messed up my body clock. Plus the coffee I've been drinking lately. I used to complain how I still fall asleep even after 2 cups of coffee or something. I sort of stopped drinking cos I started shaking slightly. It's not much but I dunno, I felt kinda bad that I couldn't take 1/15 shutter speed shots the same way I could as before anymore. To think I only had a cup of coffee today, well, plus iced tea. -_- What is this world coming to?
I want milk tea. Right now. Even though I want to go to sleep already. I need to buy a fresh pack of tea bags gaaaaah.
Ohmygod I think for the past 3 hours I've just been subconsciously waiting for Prison Break to finish downloading.
Omg you, yes you, whoever you are, you have to watch it. I've seen a couple of eps of Lost but for some reason I wasn't crazy about it. But Prison Break... man. And no, it's not because of Wentworth Miller, I assure you.
Had food shoot at North Park Kopi Tiam a while ago btw. Lotsa free food and coffee and yeah.
Maybe I should get into product photography instead.
And I've just been thinking... do I really want to get into commercial photography? I feel like I need to be a people person though. And while I am a good person (shut up, nobody go against me with this one HAHA) and I relate well and adapt well to different situations, social situations are just different, man. I have some minor preconceived opinions of people and while I can get rid of that easily, I just don't know. I rant on and on and on and suddenly figure out, "Wtf, I don't have a problem with people, this point I'm defending is useless."
Ohmygodfinally. Somebody's feeling drowsy now.
Aaaaah I only have one class tomorrow. And for everyday starting next week. Wow. I sure have it easy.
Oh and if my photography sideline picks up here in the country should I still apply for Japan? Hellfckingyeahyoubet. It's not really about the photography exposure. It's just about literally going out there and getting myself in unfamiliar terrain (who am I kidding, I know Japan hahaha) and situations and new experiences and this global whaever and wanderlust.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 94.5% PRISON BREAK.
Yeah just go read the post below.
It's better than this one. Way better.
Thanks to Sir Elmer and Miss Jen btw.
I want milk tea. Right now. Even though I want to go to sleep already. I need to buy a fresh pack of tea bags gaaaaah.
Ohmygod I think for the past 3 hours I've just been subconsciously waiting for Prison Break to finish downloading.
Omg you, yes you, whoever you are, you have to watch it. I've seen a couple of eps of Lost but for some reason I wasn't crazy about it. But Prison Break... man. And no, it's not because of Wentworth Miller, I assure you.
Had food shoot at North Park Kopi Tiam a while ago btw. Lotsa free food and coffee and yeah.
Maybe I should get into product photography instead.
And I've just been thinking... do I really want to get into commercial photography? I feel like I need to be a people person though. And while I am a good person (shut up, nobody go against me with this one HAHA) and I relate well and adapt well to different situations, social situations are just different, man. I have some minor preconceived opinions of people and while I can get rid of that easily, I just don't know. I rant on and on and on and suddenly figure out, "Wtf, I don't have a problem with people, this point I'm defending is useless."
Ohmygodfinally. Somebody's feeling drowsy now.
Aaaaah I only have one class tomorrow. And for everyday starting next week. Wow. I sure have it easy.
Oh and if my photography sideline picks up here in the country should I still apply for Japan? Hellfckingyeahyoubet. It's not really about the photography exposure. It's just about literally going out there and getting myself in unfamiliar terrain (who am I kidding, I know Japan hahaha) and situations and new experiences and this global whaever and wanderlust.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 94.5% PRISON BREAK.
Yeah just go read the post below.
It's better than this one. Way better.
Thanks to Sir Elmer and Miss Jen btw.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home