The nights go on and on...
I caught the McFly performance on TOTP this Saturday and dude was I stoked.
Okay, I come back after almost a week and the first thing I talk about is McFly. Not about how:
...I have a new scanner that can scan films.
...awesome and fund the fashion/glamour shoot last Wednesday was.
...I am sick at the moment and haven't started studying for my Italian quiz tomorrow.
...I need to buy a new a pair of straight cut slim fits unless I manage to shrink the pair I just got last week into proper size.
...I always run out of battery everytime I plan to use my manual SLR. (I always leave it on, or it gets switched to on for some weird reason. What a fcking annoying waste.)
...I went to *shudder* Let's not talk about that. I am far too weirded out with myself.
...I really need to study my Italian now.
...and I have to e-mail my highschool curriculum to somebody.
Okay, I come back after almost a week and the first thing I talk about is McFly. Not about how:
1 Comments:
Mahirap ba Italian? Gusto ko riiinnnn. So when I run away to Italy at least mabubuhay ako. hehe. :D Lalang! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home