Manigong Bagong Taon

Something that I made for my dA friends but for the rest of my friends not on dA as well anyway. And yes, I mean this. I love you all. Especially you three, the most, you know who you are. And no, I'm not drunk off wine.
I like New Years better than Christmases. Even without all the gifts.
And here's a song for everybody, in classic tragically beautiful but totally hopeful style.
Try Again Today
The Charlatans
I don't know if I will always love you
I don't know if I will always need you
But I know that you'll find your own way tomorrow
I just hope I see you in the morning
I just hope I see you in this precious morning
I know there is always the dream tomorrow
I'm going to try again today
To say whats in my heart
And pray for a better tomorrow
Make a brand new start
I'm telling everybody to turn it up again
Something's gotta change
Good bye yesterday
Try again today
Something's gotta change
Maybe you can call me when you get to heaven
Maybe you can tell me I can go to hell
But I know rain or shine I'll be there tomorrow
Maybe its written in the stars above you
Maybe its just scratched in sand
But I know you'll find your own dream tomorrow
I'm going to try again today
To say whats in my heart
And pray for a better tomorrow
Make a brand new start
I'm telling everybody to turn it up again
Something's gotta change
Good bye yesterday
Try again today
Something's gotta change
2 Comments:
i love you back woman. and i love all those who love me back. less love for those who don't. hahaha.
happy new year. i slept through most of this damned planet's celebration (well at least those who celebrated within gmt +8:00).
grabe. tinulugan ko lang. haha. i suppose i have to get used to the feeling. *cue the pixies' where is my mind*
i love you back woman. and i love all those who love me back. less love for those who don't. hahaha.
happy new year. i slept through most of this damned planet's celebration (well at least those who celebrated within gmt +8:00).
grabe. tinulugan ko lang. haha. i suppose i have to get used to the feeling. *cue the pixies' where is my mind*
Post a Comment
<< Home