Hello kiddos
I think it's about time I make a new layout. I've been putting it off for, what, 6 months or something? Er... hehe. I think Ayisse comes up with more layouts in a span of one year than I ever will my entire life. I've been meaning to make a layout with this photo from a photographer in dA but I didn't get any reply from him -_- Which is fine. I posted that photo here (with all the due recognition of course) some time ago ;)
I can't believe it's just been 4 days since my last post. And I think that's a good thing because, right now, to me, it means a lot in the solid, tangible world is happening... and not just because time moves slow.
Played all around help, usher, and personal assistant last Wednesday at a Hudhud and Noh colloqium. It was a requirement for my South East Asian (SEA) studies class to help run the show. A number of other girls and I have a favourite Noh master already, he was this funny (in a good way) and adorable old Japanese man. Wahahaha. Cuuuuute. (But not in the manlust kind of way, you know.)
Moving on to other things that you might at least be 1.000008% interested in...
I have this theory based on 5 years' worth of observation.(But trust me, it's not much, I just want to sound credible... Oh no there goes my credibility.) I theorize that people who don't like/listen to hiphop club kind of music dance better to it (when they find the time to go crazy) compared to people who do. But it's not general, I'm just saying it's a theory. And dance rock will forever be better and requires more coordination to dance to. But of course, you know that's very biased.
And I have a sore on the side of my tongue fjlajkraiwfjrls. But I don't really mind... You know how I am.
And I want to watch Oasis so badly.
And come up with another photoshoot. I need to get together with friends again. My non-science courses does not permit me to see them regularly. But it's pretty fortunate cos I get to meet new people that way and so I'm not automatically drawn to just sticking with people I know during classes.
And I shall proceed to making a new layout now. While eating instant ramen <3 (I love the japanese for being brilliant with their microwave goods... They have "instant" Risotto, I just got a hold of a number of packages of em.)
But before I go, in order to save this bland post, here is something that might make you laugh or repulsed.

I should stop mentally raping cheesy-cheeky pop band members. Hahaha But I swear, if Danny didn't exist, I wouldn't be like this. (Yeah right, there'd always be another actually-talented pop band to prey on, right? It's the way the world works.)
PS
I have converted some of my SEA classmates into Meiji Fran Green Tea & Chocolate coated pretzel sticks fans.
I can't believe it's just been 4 days since my last post. And I think that's a good thing because, right now, to me, it means a lot in the solid, tangible world is happening... and not just because time moves slow.
Played all around help, usher, and personal assistant last Wednesday at a Hudhud and Noh colloqium. It was a requirement for my South East Asian (SEA) studies class to help run the show. A number of other girls and I have a favourite Noh master already, he was this funny (in a good way) and adorable old Japanese man. Wahahaha. Cuuuuute. (But not in the manlust kind of way, you know.)
Moving on to other things that you might at least be 1.000008% interested in...
I have this theory based on 5 years' worth of observation.(But trust me, it's not much, I just want to sound credible... Oh no there goes my credibility.) I theorize that people who don't like/listen to hiphop club kind of music dance better to it (when they find the time to go crazy) compared to people who do. But it's not general, I'm just saying it's a theory. And dance rock will forever be better and requires more coordination to dance to. But of course, you know that's very biased.
And I have a sore on the side of my tongue fjlajkraiwfjrls. But I don't really mind... You know how I am.
And I want to watch Oasis so badly.
And come up with another photoshoot. I need to get together with friends again. My non-science courses does not permit me to see them regularly. But it's pretty fortunate cos I get to meet new people that way and so I'm not automatically drawn to just sticking with people I know during classes.
And I shall proceed to making a new layout now. While eating instant ramen <3 (I love the japanese for being brilliant with their microwave goods... They have "instant" Risotto, I just got a hold of a number of packages of em.)
But before I go, in order to save this bland post, here is something that might make you laugh or repulsed.

I should stop mentally raping cheesy-cheeky pop band members. Hahaha But I swear, if Danny didn't exist, I wouldn't be like this. (Yeah right, there'd always be another actually-talented pop band to prey on, right? It's the way the world works.)
PS
I have converted some of my SEA classmates into Meiji Fran Green Tea & Chocolate coated pretzel sticks fans.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home