No, this isn't a christmas wishlist
I got myself a couple of stuff and Yuki some gift checks as her Christmas gift. I was originally not planning to give her anything but I felt guilty because after all, a number of days before Christmas day I came home with a shirt and told her she has to pay me back for it because it's her, rather voluntary, gift. I know, I'm an evil, selfish sister. Hey, aren't we all older sisters so? lol
Remika, if you're reading this and I haven't told you yet, kindly buy me a plain colored cadet cap from the army store. Haha I'll pay of course. If they only have it in camo or whatever, then that's fine I guess. I don't really know what the Philippine army uniforms are like. hehe But they should have those flat top caps.
Well anyway, yesterday I've been online window shopping on some shirt companies from Europe and one in US. I was looking around Neighborhoodies and decided that it's about time I bought my first cap. I was to order in but decided shipping's prolly worth more than the cap so I better look around here instead. I wanted to order a shirt too and I decided I'd make them instead because after all, it's just those iron on things they use, I think. (Neighborhoodies sells personalized shirts, hoodies, bags, etc.)
Some other stuff I found that you are very much free to buy for me (lol, as if someone would) are...

This one from Junk Funk.

Shirts from Imaginary Foundation. Imaginary Foundation's style, refering to that lobster on the head shirt, was knocked off by FCUK. haha Try visiting IF's site cos some witty statements come with the shirt descriptions.

These shirts from Defunker.
And a Winter 04/05 girls' zip hoodie from Razk and that hoodie from DeviantArt series 3 of limited ed shirts and hoodies.
I think some of the shirts I saw in FreshCotton, I saw in UniQlo stores in Japan. Although not shirts made by Fresh Cotton themself but some of the other artists whose shirts Fresh Cotton sells. Just sharing... Free Cotton has free shipping for this month though, to anywhere in the world, I think, so hurry and buy now. Heh.

Busted Tees also have some funny shirts. I don't want the You're Handsome shirt though, I just put it there. heh
Remika, if you're reading this and I haven't told you yet, kindly buy me a plain colored cadet cap from the army store. Haha I'll pay of course. If they only have it in camo or whatever, then that's fine I guess. I don't really know what the Philippine army uniforms are like. hehe But they should have those flat top caps.
Well anyway, yesterday I've been online window shopping on some shirt companies from Europe and one in US. I was looking around Neighborhoodies and decided that it's about time I bought my first cap. I was to order in but decided shipping's prolly worth more than the cap so I better look around here instead. I wanted to order a shirt too and I decided I'd make them instead because after all, it's just those iron on things they use, I think. (Neighborhoodies sells personalized shirts, hoodies, bags, etc.)
Some other stuff I found that you are very much free to buy for me (lol, as if someone would) are...

This one from Junk Funk.

Shirts from Imaginary Foundation. Imaginary Foundation's style, refering to that lobster on the head shirt, was knocked off by FCUK. haha Try visiting IF's site cos some witty statements come with the shirt descriptions.

These shirts from Defunker.
And a Winter 04/05 girls' zip hoodie from Razk and that hoodie from DeviantArt series 3 of limited ed shirts and hoodies.
I think some of the shirts I saw in FreshCotton, I saw in UniQlo stores in Japan. Although not shirts made by Fresh Cotton themself but some of the other artists whose shirts Fresh Cotton sells. Just sharing... Free Cotton has free shipping for this month though, to anywhere in the world, I think, so hurry and buy now. Heh.

Busted Tees also have some funny shirts. I don't want the You're Handsome shirt though, I just put it there. heh
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home