Let's all cry now
[Listening to: The Charlatans' How High, Weirdo; Oasis's Sad Song]
Fucking beautiful but sad songs... If I'm not obsessing about somebody this is what I do, listen to sad music and cry. Okay, I'm exaggerating, I don't really cry. These breaks are a good thing too you know since I get to catch up on music and download heaps of songs, listen to them, hear bands that are new to me, blablabla.
Coldplay - Fix You (I dun really listen to Coldplay, although I appreciate them, but this gets in the soundtrack to my life hahaha)
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
The Charlatans - Try Again Today (But they have happier songs)
I'm going to try again today
To say whats in my heart
And pray for a better tomorrow
Make a brand new start
I'm telling everybody to turn it up again
Something's gotta change
Good bye yesterday
Try again today
Something's gotta change
Maybe you can call me when you get to heaven
Maybe you can tell me I can go to hell
But I know rain or shine I'll be there tomorrow
Maybe its written in the stars above you
Maybe its just scratched in sand
But I know you'll find your own dream tomorrow
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (Oasis has a version too, you know ;))
The Verve - One Day
One day maybe we will dance again
Under fiery skies
One day maybe you will love again
Love that never dies
Oh, don't you want to find?
Can't you hear this beauty in life?
The times, the highs, breaking up your mind
Can't you hear this beauty in life?
Oh, you're too afraid to touch
Too afraid you'll like it too much
The roads, the times, breaking up your mind
Can't you hear this beauty in life?
This is the annoying thing about these songs. Most of the time they have something about love but people like me can't really relate. But at the same time there are the strangers you bump into, people you don't really know that you love from afar, the celebs and musicians you obsess over... Okay, I just ruined it with that last bit.
---
Cue airport scene
INT. AIRPORT DEPARTURE LOBBY
Girl passes by another guy, she stops and watches him walking away
GIRL
(Whispers)
See you again in another life, another time, another place that we're probably not gonna get to anyway.
Girl shrugs, proceeds to munch on Subway.
---
I'm going off in a while to... er, shop. Shut up, it's therapy. I have reason to go on a self-administered therapy. I am fucking obsessed with some guy that gazillion other females want to rape in the UK, for chrissakes.
Throwing it all away
Throwing it all away
You're throwing it all away at the end of the day
Fucking beautiful but sad songs... If I'm not obsessing about somebody this is what I do, listen to sad music and cry. Okay, I'm exaggerating, I don't really cry. These breaks are a good thing too you know since I get to catch up on music and download heaps of songs, listen to them, hear bands that are new to me, blablabla.
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
I'm going to try again today
To say whats in my heart
And pray for a better tomorrow
Make a brand new start
I'm telling everybody to turn it up again
Something's gotta change
Good bye yesterday
Try again today
Something's gotta change
Maybe you can call me when you get to heaven
Maybe you can tell me I can go to hell
But I know rain or shine I'll be there tomorrow
Maybe its written in the stars above you
Maybe its just scratched in sand
But I know you'll find your own dream tomorrow
One day maybe we will dance again
Under fiery skies
One day maybe you will love again
Love that never dies
Oh, don't you want to find?
Can't you hear this beauty in life?
The times, the highs, breaking up your mind
Can't you hear this beauty in life?
Oh, you're too afraid to touch
Too afraid you'll like it too much
The roads, the times, breaking up your mind
Can't you hear this beauty in life?
This is the annoying thing about these songs. Most of the time they have something about love but people like me can't really relate. But at the same time there are the strangers you bump into, people you don't really know that you love from afar, the celebs and musicians you obsess over... Okay, I just ruined it with that last bit.
---
Cue airport scene
INT. AIRPORT DEPARTURE LOBBY
Girl passes by another guy, she stops and watches him walking away
(Whispers)
See you again in another life, another time, another place that we're probably not gonna get to anyway.
Girl shrugs, proceeds to munch on Subway.
---
I'm going off in a while to... er, shop. Shut up, it's therapy. I have reason to go on a self-administered therapy. I am fucking obsessed with some guy that gazillion other females want to rape in the UK, for chrissakes.
Throwing it all away
Throwing it all away
You're throwing it all away at the end of the day
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home