You know what...
Was peacefully going about my late night surfing, not realizing The Wade Robson Project rerun episode has ended 45 minutes ago. A bad video just waiting to show itself.
And, my lovesies, it has. It has.
In the form of the now fat-free Duffster in her new video for this song with the words beat, of, my, heart. She only has to sing those words over and over again in one phrase and the song's still bad. (With the occurence of some other words.) If she ever wrote that song herself, I'm sure she's very proud. Ayisse, you don't know how extra super duper mighty right you were when you expressed how crap it was.
At the same time though, alleged horrendous "singer" and her starved look makes me dixi-stare at the television and then later scream "What is wrong with you world???" when I realize that not long ago her BMI was probably larger than mine. (Too bad we can't call her Hilary Puff or something now, not that I ever called her that. I just came up with the name now. Double bummer.)
And then follows a Hale video, but I didn't mind much since I seem to have adopted Remika's super eyesight and hearing that automatically turns anything unwanted into static blurs and buzzes. (Too bad it only activated after the Duff video.)
And lo and behold, the reason why the world is kind manifests itself. Oasis comes on with Let There Be Love. Seeing a sea of something like 10,000 people jumping altogether is just powerful. It makes me... *tear* Now I have to listen to a bunch load of Oasis songs.
And, my lovesies, it has. It has.
In the form of the now fat-free Duffster in her new video for this song with the words beat, of, my, heart. She only has to sing those words over and over again in one phrase and the song's still bad. (With the occurence of some other words.) If she ever wrote that song herself, I'm sure she's very proud. Ayisse, you don't know how extra super duper mighty right you were when you expressed how crap it was.
At the same time though, alleged horrendous "singer" and her starved look makes me dixi-stare at the television and then later scream "What is wrong with you world???" when I realize that not long ago her BMI was probably larger than mine. (Too bad we can't call her Hilary Puff or something now, not that I ever called her that. I just came up with the name now. Double bummer.)
And then follows a Hale video, but I didn't mind much since I seem to have adopted Remika's super eyesight and hearing that automatically turns anything unwanted into static blurs and buzzes. (Too bad it only activated after the Duff video.)
And lo and behold, the reason why the world is kind manifests itself. Oasis comes on with Let There Be Love. Seeing a sea of something like 10,000 people jumping altogether is just powerful. It makes me... *tear* Now I have to listen to a bunch load of Oasis songs.
11 Comments:
i agree about duff and hale. terrible.
yes, i own a hale cd and i admit that they suck. my impression of the band was that they were trying to be like dashboard confessional (sorry, ayisse) and failed. their new video sucks. eww. that rain thing is so cliche. plus cueshe has a new song called ulan. perfect. 8P
-faye
hilary duff, over time, looks more and more like kylie minogue--minus the figure, though--said denise and utt. hehe.
and when you go to http://www.soundclick.com/ and head over to the rock--alternative charts, you will see that Hale's Broken Sonnet is in the top 10. Last time I saw it, it was at number 1. I just don't want to head there again.
You're right. She's looking more like Kylie. SHe'll never have Kylie's figure though because she has a gymnast's body. (hahahah IT RHYMES.) I heart Denise and Utt. (Altho di ko gusto si Denise nung umpisa.)
lol@Hale
Yes Faye. You traitor, you bought Hale. haha Just kidding.
Support my cousin everybody, and buy Paramita's album. HAHA
sorry but i think their song sucks 8P
well just listen to the bass then. lol
wait. I have Paramita's album dammit. Did i hear you say "cousin"? Well I like their drummer-vocalist. hehe
Sadly, she is not my cousin.
Hello sino lang ba Cortez dun? hahaha
hi
oh look faye mentions dashboard confessional so she can mention my name!
lol jk :D You see, Hilary Duff is going to audition for Franz Ferdinand soon. :DD
hoy ayisse you better thank me for not enrolling this semester.
Ayisse: Hmm, now that you mentioned it, hmm... Hahaha joke lang din. Franz Ferdinand??? :))
waw, I see. dammit. sorry i don't look at band members' names. hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home